OLTL Discussion: Week of March 19th

• Members

I enjoyed the McBain brothers for once. I think being in Foxy Roxy's made John soft, because he seemed mushier than usual.

Natalie has met her match - she and Talia could have some great catfights. I really liked the dialogue between those two while discussing Vincent and his footprint at the arson investigation. Team Talia!

Like Cat said, I'm not a big Clint fan right now. He's being indecisive, and he's not doing anything to make himself decide - so I agree that he wants them fighting for him. But then again, he questioned Viki's intentions for wanting him back, so I could be wrong. What the case, he needs to make up his mind. Nora's encouragement to Viki were some nice scenes -- Viki definitely needed that.

Marcie was flipping through the ID book at the station so fast it's no wonder she didn't see them. And of course Roxy did, as she was checking out each one to see if she could date him...or if she couldn't date him because she had before lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I sit with Chris's comments, Viki and Nora were the best yesterday and today. The girlfriends were back and I couldn't be happier.

Clint is an idiot, he is a real jerk right now, I really wanted Viki and Clint but it is quite obvious they aren't going there, why I dont' know because Clint being with Dorian only makes him look even stupider than before.

Roxy is always fun, but I have to say Micheal and John had a nice convo too just like Nora and Viki did, parallels there?

I would be really happy with more Viki and Nora scenes, they need more of that on this show.

• Members

I love Vike and Nora. They are making Clint look like a moron and the Clint and Dorian story makes absolutely no sense. I really want OLTL to write stories and stop propping Frankie or Dena's favs. Robin Stasser is a great actress and Jerry VerDorn is amazing. However, this Clint and Dorian story just sucks.

Now back on Viki and Nora. They are best buds and I am so glad to see them together. That gets big points from me.

Natalie is a bi*tch. Now I like !@#$%^&*]es, but right now I don't like Natalie. She is acting like a spoiled brat who runs the PD.

• Members

I loved most all of today's show....

The Viki/Nora/Clint/Dorian stuff was just great.

Loved Marcie/Roxy too.

Great to see Michael.

I was hoping Talia would have smacked the snot out of Natalie. That woman is a smug, arrogant, self-righteous b*tch and Talia should have knocked that smug look off her face.

The line had to be when Roxy, finding a picture of a former lover in the mug shots, tells Marcie that this guy was okay until she found out that he collected road kill. She then that she wasn't trying to be snotty, but she thought she could do a little better than that. :lol:

• Members

Why the hell did Natalie feel that she was justify in the way she was talking to Talia? If it was the other way around, Natalie would would be offend and such as her. I have never really liked Natalie, but this mess took the cake in regards to her annoying @ss.

I really felt for Nash today, I was almost ready to slap Jessica when she was making it all about her. I'm glad that he finally got it through her skull, that he's hurting too and that it's not all about her.

Roxy/Marcie, LOVE! I have always loved their scenes, especially those with Tommy. I hope they interact more.

Michael and John, it was interesting in the beginning... but this was like conversation 345324995 about John and the "loves" of his life. I wish Michael would act that passionate about Marcie and his life with her, or really... I wish TPTB would actually show it more than they do.

• Members

Exactly....Natalie needs to remember that she's lucky to even still have her desk job after breaking the law and tampering with a crime scene.

I don't care if her Uncle is the Police Commissioner...she needs to stop acting like she owns the place.

I hate Natalie more and more this days...and today's show was a perfect example of why.

Natalie is spoiled little brat who needs to grow up.

• Members

Ditto. And I like B*itchy characters as a rule. She is just a brat.

Pooh, I agree with you on Nash. It was nice for him to get his b*alls back. I'm incredibly upset with Jessica. Her conversation was so selfish. As much as I love Jess and Nash, I have to say the way this entire story is being written will go down as one of the worst. I kind of disagree with many of you on Antonio. I admit I don't like him. I just think instead of them taking him through this process of purification, a necessary step before he assumes Sainthood, he should for once, just once, be held accountable for his bad behavior.

He was sainted after accidently killing Ben, after accidently sleeping with Keri's mother, after accidently failing to tell Keri for a year, after accidently crapping all over Jessica and Carlotta during his Santi days, after accidently dumping Jamie on RJ for a year, after accidently stealing RJ's club. Anyway. I hate that instead of making him accept responsibility for his bad conduct, he is being painted as some sort of a victim and provided a poor ol Assholio story.

• Members

I'm actually rooting for Natalie right now. She needs to get away from John, imo. He just doesn't appreciate her. For awhile I was finding Vincent really annoying, but I like him with Nat. At least he appreciated her looking out for him. John acts like its a burden to have someone care about him.

I loved the scenes with Nora and Vikki, but I can't stand Clint right now. I kind of feel like he's using Dorian and Vikki against each other and he's all smug having it both ways. :angry:

I really hope the show does more with Cris and Blair. I think they could be a fun couple.

I officially hate Starr and Cole as a couple now. Maybe it's just that I'm getting old, but those too are just way to damn young to be spending the night together in a hotel room. They just look like little kids to me, it's too much. TSJ gave an awesome performance though.

• Members

I used to *despise* Natalie because she reminded me of GH's Courtney. What with all the clinging, the me-me-me-let's-talk-about-ME, and that f*cking eye-roll she used to do whenever anybody said something she didn't agree with. Plus, everybody kept saying how great Natalie was when, in reality, there was nothing on screen to warrant (to me, at least) all this love and support and adulation.

However, I almost liked her yesterday. Almost. I felt sorry for the way McNostril was just treating her in that passive-aggressive dismissive way. And then when she stood up for Vincent, I was all YAY! because I honestly do like Vincent & Natalie together (even though I wish TIIC would get RJ back, pronto).

Then I realized she was being all b!tchy and uppity with Talia, like, WTF? Talia is a serving POLICE OFFICER who doesn't have to ask Miss Natalie Do-you-know-who-my-uncle-IS? Buchanan friggin' PERMISSION to question a suspect! If Natalie -- the LPD's office clerk -- has a problem with that, she should bring it up with her boss.

• Members

It's about time Blair stood up for herself and reminded FakeTodd that he is Starr's parent too. As if she is to blame for every bad choice that child makes.

Way to go, Viki! Erika looks great in white.

I also think Natalie looks very pretty today.

• Members

Did anyone notice at the end of yesterday's show when they were showing the credits and previews that when they said "On the next One Life to Live" they started out with showing the previews instead of the OLTL logo?

• Members

This episode is amazing!

Forbes March and Bree Williamson are rocking! I am so glad that Nash is going off on Jessica and telling her that she can't just expect him to keep worshipping her if she is going to be with Antonio. Bree can break your heart with her tears; she must have taken lessons from Erika.

Evangeline needs to shut up. She is the one who started in with Todd so she has no right to be pissy with Cristian. Nice to see Layla getting in Van's face! I love those Williamson sisters, and I really like REG and Tika.

Blair and Todd are having a great discussion, and I'm pleased to see her sticking up for herself. Loved Todd's line about Blair using her ass, and I love Blair trying to be the realistic parent and remind Todd that Starr is not a little girl anymore.

Natalie and John are dull, but Melissar Archer is trying.

Viki, Dorian, Clint is fun, although I do wish Viki would slap Dorian across the face!

Not sure what I'm enjoying more today: Bree and Forbes, or Kassie and Trevor.

We have the best ensemble in daytime.

ETA: Oh, I didn't see this "Stick up" coming!

• Members

Wow.

That scene between Jessica and Nash was almost unbearable, and I thought I was going to have to tune out LOL. Heartbreaking.

Forbes March was amazing in my opinion, letting go of all of that pent up emotion. I have a feeling some are going to make fun of his performance, but I thought it was the best work I've seen from him yet.

Bree Williamson is one of the best actresses of her generation. She always seems so authentic to me.

I am glad Blair took the higher road and didn't mention Cris to Todd.

This episode is slamming! Absolutely wonderful, and it's not even Sweeps or Friday.

LOL at Dorian: "You're brighter than you look, or perhaps not."

ETA: Please, people, start talking. LOL I feel like a loser watching this live by myself.

IT'S AMAZING!!!

Archived