OLTL Discussion: Week of March 19th

• Members

I agree with both Cat and JJ. I think Todd and Evangeline are good. I must be painfully honest, however, I like the character of Todd a great deal and I like REG as an actress. I hate REG's fanbase. I just hate em. The Vanatics diss every character that isn't Vangie's current love or Vangie. I dread Todd getting pulled into that orbit.

The think that bothers me about Todd is that his character was defined by that rape, and it should stay a part of him.

On Jess and nash. I don't mind the affair so much now. The burning building was just dumb. I do think the triangle needs to end. The stuff at the winery was very good. I just hope we don't go back to the same ol same ol next week. I really feel no sympathy for Saint Antonio and the more they bust Jess to prop him, the more I dislike him. I can't dislike Jessica either. It's amazing that OLTL is so out of touch with the history of the show that they dumb down core characters to boost their boys. It's also amazing they don't recognize good couples when they have em.

Truth be told on Viki and Clint is I think Viki needs a new romance. Clint is making me angry though. He's another character not being written well though.

One final note: I really miss RJ and I hope rumors of his pending demise are not true.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, really? I didn't realize Evangeline had obsessive fans! LOL, I just assumed that sort of devotion was saved for those who worship the Mighty McNostril.

:angry: Ditto! TDS could be, like, the Isaiah Washington of Daytime (um, apart from the alleged anger management issues) *if* TIIC actually had an inkling to write for him.

• Members

I absolutely loved Cristian standing up for Blair.

Todd and Evangeline sure do like throwing that word "Whore" around, don't they? It must make them feel good, considering that he is is a rapist/stalker/brute and she is a self-righteous hypocrite who can't try a case to save her life.

So glad to see Cris point out to Evangeline that she's playing games and also that she and Todd were the ones fooling around on the sly. Blair is a single woman, at least, unlike Van, who made out with Todd in an elevator while she was dating Cristian. People who live in glass houses ...

Natalie and John's little scenes are almost painful to watch. I hate how he let her go after screaming her name twice. That's one thing I hate about soaps: if you really wanted to catch the person, you could!

I am enjoying Viki and Nora today :)

• Members

I think RJ is already off the show... I know Stickney was taken off contract (or was he?). It's obvious that Vincent is the new RJ, he's the one getting blamed for everything and is the criminal/non-criminal, etc. Heck Natalie is his Nora, LOL! (Though they don't compare). I think Vincent is decent, sucks that RJ was sacrificed.

Archived