Cheap21

Flavor of Love/Charm School: Discussion Thread

Cheap21   

I didnt even know they did another reality show together again? I am checking Family Therapy out now. I know back in the day people thought Sister Patterson was an actress hired to play NY's mom but years later they are still together so this relationship must be real...lol.  Watching clips of her though, she is so extra. I mean she has to be playing it up for the cameras, right?

I didnt even know they did another reality show together again? I am checking Family Therapy out now. I know back in the day people thought Sister Patterson was an actress hired to play NY's mom but years later they are still together so this relationship must be real...lol.  Watching clips of her though, she is so extra. I mean she has to be playing it up for the cameras, right?

Yes go watch Family Therapy ASAP!! It's worth it :lol: 

Cheap21   

Yes go watch Family Therapy ASAP!! It's worth it :lol: 

watching now and got 13 minutes of Episode 1. I love that they are back. I think this is NY's 3rd reality show this year! Like The Next 15, I didnt know this was a thing until after the fact. I only saw 2 episodes of that but I couldnt take NY. She was just way too over the top and extra for no reason

thanks for tagging me cheap. Wow sister Patterson is truly evil. Yes Tiffany is extra but my heart truly breaks for her.