OLTL Discussion: Week of March 12th

• Members

LOL, it's a classic Blair move... at least they stuck to the character. I am interested to know how Todd and Evangeline will react to it. Usually, this will push two together; because this is OLTL and Todd and Evangeline... I'm sure eventually, some excuse and accusions will be made on Todd and Blair's part before they make up. I hope Evangeline let's Cristian go afterwards, she deserves better than that.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA, Blair has been a slut since day one, even during the asian days. KDP is still awesome in these roles.

I was wondering, has there been any more talks about Andrea Evans returning? You can imagine Evans scenes with Todd, they would be brialliant.

• Members

OMG, thank you so much and right back at you! (Even when I wasn't watching OLTL, I would check out the OLTL thread here to read yours and everybody's viewpoints -- this thread is one of the most eclectic in DTS).

You hit the nail on the head when you mentioned "ensemble." That's what I have really liked this week -- so many different SLs intersecting, so many characters interacting with one another. It feels rooted, like a community with history and backstory and past relationships and jealousies. It's not always about just moving the plot point along.

The exchanges between Evangeline and Layla, for example, flagging a moment of sibling resentment which feels real. Or Todd reverting to his frat boy persona of the early 1990s as he hustles Tate out of the hotel room in order that he and Van can have some "alone time." It's these little details that matter a lot in soaps, IMO.

And no John McBain! lol

• Members

I am really enjoying OLTL these days.

:wub: Todd and Evangeline...loved when he kissed her cheek and both said they didn't want to lose the other

KA rocks. She is turning out to be a great actress.

Drunk Blair was fun to watch. Loved the nuMarty, Blair, Evangeline and Layla scenes.

Loved the Todd, Tate, Miles and Cristian scene. :lol: at Todd's 'I sleep naked.' line

Archived