OLTL Discussion: Week of March 12th

• Members

Here are some things you can count on, in my opinion. Frankie and Hackley want Todd and Evangeline (vomit), Clint and Dorian (vomit), John and someone new (don't care) and Antonio cannonized (vomit). So here is what I predict we are going to see:

Blair and Cris looking like hos and jerks to prop Todd and Evangeline

Natalie looking like a shrill byatch to justify John taking a hike

Jess and Nash looking awful, feeling guilty, making bad decisions and risking their own lives and limbs as well as those of others in order to make Antonio Superman when he dumps Jess and moves on with Talia

Viki looking like a jealous boring shrew to prop Clint and Dorian.

It's everything that is wrong with OLTL.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Zara!

Today's episode was good, I thought. Does Amber, Britney's sidekick, remind anyone of Antonella Barba?

Jess: I think your predictions are pretty good considering recent outcomes. Some characters are overemphasized to the point of exhaustion in order to make certain others stand out. I wish John and Evangeline would get back together and leave town to start a new life, because they're screwing things up for everyone else.

• Members

Jess - I agree with all you said except for making Tonio look like the good guy - I think he'll be the one looking bad since Jess (on her way to "redemption") has stated she's staying in her marriage and with Tonio.. Tonio will probably be the one to call it quits on their marriage and move on to Talia, IF he doesn't do so before ending his marriage. That way, DH's "favs" (jess/Nash) will come out looking good, while Tonio will be the scumbag.. JMO

• Members

I did one of those FF watching kind of things today, only stopped when there was someone that I wanted to see.

Really enjoyed the scenes between Natalie and Miles.

Didn't want to, but I had to stop and watch the scenes in the steam room, although I did tune out Nash and Vincent. I was to busy watching Shaun. Hot Shaun. Gorgeous Shaun.

Even caught myself stopping to watch Dorian and Blair. Some of it was good, some I could care less about.

And I will admit I did rewatch the previews a few time. VIKI'S ON TOMORROW!! Wahoo.

• Members

Man, I have to disagree totally with you on this. Jess has been made to look like an idiot. All of the redemption that Tess brought that character has been undone with the need to prop Antonio. I expect any day now to hear him on the phone advising the pope and the president. If anyone is a fav, it's Antonio. He has been propped by every character on the show.

And yes, I hate him. LOL.

• Members

I really like Miles. I think I like him best with Nat so far, but he has chemistry with just about everyone, imo. Too bad he's destined for almost certain criminal insanity. :angry:

I'm enjoying the show a lot right now. I was even glad Jess choose Antonio. I didn't want to see her walk out of her marriage after a few months. But I do love Jess and Nash and want them together down the road.

• Members

Blair/Dorian- I love these two!!! LOL Blair calling the necklace 80's bling- so true!!! Blair is so jealous and I love that Dorian called her on it. Blair saying that she is going to move on with Miles is just so Blair, loved Dorian's reaction to it!!! Line of day "so you found yourself the anti-Todd"!!!!

Miles/Nat- I like those two. Miles is still kinda bland, but he is growing on me.

John/Marty- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ They are as bad as Todd and Van.

Starr/Cole/Brit/Langston- Ok well this storyline is um, not as good as Days-teen line. Brit's 180 is so obvious.

Antonio/Jess- This is not what the story should be about. It should be about Antonio and Jess learning together that Jess is very different now and that they are just not compatable now that Jess is integrated. Antonio should be noticing changes in Jess that he just doesn't agree with or doesn't like. This should be mutual parting. This storyline is crap!!!!!!! LOL at Jess's outfit- FUGLY!!!

**How great would a Dorian/Blair/Asa/David storyline be surrounding Spencer's death!!!!**

Todd and Vicki tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I loved today's episode! Although, it's awkward hearing them talk about skiing when I've got my screens in the windows and feeling like it's spring LOL

Marty and Miles are great together -- I didn't like them when he was drunk, but today they were quite enjoyable! As was Blair. I absolutely love Blair when she isn't whining about the same thing she has for three months.

And it was great to see Viki -- she and Todd had nice dialogue. She and Starr also always have great conversations.

Tate is going to make me mad - I really like Adriana/Rex, so this newbie better not screw things up for them. Tate seems a lot older than Adriana, Rex, and Layla. I don't understand the hate for Layla. I think she's great - the best of the newbies.

• Members

I loved seeing Viki today and her scenes with Todd were great, but sometimes I wonder if she gets tired of wasting her breath on trying to make him realize he's doing things the wrong way.

Okay, Miles needs to get some of that Laurence attitude, although he did make me laugh when he realized he had two dates for the same event.

Why in hell would Evangeline want to be with a man like Crs? I just don't get it.

• Members

I felt sorry for Cris when he threw away that necklace he had bought for Vangie. I think she would have liked it, but after that gaudy monstrosity Todd (I love Todd, but that necklace was just vulger, imo) tried to give her I can understand why he felt his wasn't good enough.

Not interested in the goings on at Llanview High at all.

I can't wait to see what happens when everyone gets to that ski resort. I have a feeling it's going to be priceless. :lol:

• Members

I enjoyed the Viki/Todd convo - but I always like their conversations

I've really been enjoying Layla lately - do find it hard that now she's on Cris's side, when she's Van's sister...

Tate is going to be nothing but trouble for "Exposed" and Rexianna

Loved Miles' confusion over his realization he basically had two "dates" for the Winter Festival

BTW - who was the new cutie tending bar at Rodi's??? :P

Archived