Days:Casting Rumor posted at CR

• Members

I don't know the details exactly, but apparently he rubbed a lot of the women the wrong way. I know Kristian Alfonso and Crystal Chappell had their problems with him, Lisa Rinna might have too, I'm not sure about her.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peter and Kristian had their biggest differences the first go-round on Days, from 1983-87. As time went on and they grew older, they put all their differences aside.

Put it this way about RKK: Legend has it Kristian herself went to Corday and said "get rid of this ***". True or false, who knows. But Peter was back pretty quickly.

• Members

Wasn't there also a rumor that RKK helped Ali Sweeney with her homework once and made her feel VERY uncomfortable? I think Frances Reid also had something against him.

RKK's Bo was best with Lisa Rinna's Billie. And I loved seeing RKK as Sam in AW Reruns. He and Sandra Ferguson had good chemistry with each other.

• Members

I would hope after more than 10 years later he's changed a bit, lol. But yeah, I don't see this happening although I'd RKK back on soaps. I always loved him as Sam on AW. I wouldn't mind him back on GH, even though I wasn't fond of the Stavros plot back in 2001. It would be a much needed boost, I think. It gives Luke an enemy, Nikolas someone else to play off of and someone that the writers could have Emily whine and whine and whine about.

• Members

If he would be frontburner, I would love for RKK to go back to GH. If he is just gonna be another little return Guza says is permanant but ends up dissappearing then no.

This IMO would sound like a good role for him to play, but the fact he has played Bo is why I do not want him at Days.

• Members

I honestly don't blame him for not talking anymore Ponz. Everything he said back in the Fall got twisted by the fanbases and alot came back to haunt him due to the cast changes and all, which weren't his fault. Not having FEB sweeps previews really tells me something got changed as a result of something.

Regardless, this same stuff happening in November when RJ was fired. We started getting all this made up crap. It will calm down again eventually.

• Members

People were reporting that several of the DAYS women had complained about his behaviour. KA, LR and CC especially, but they also mentioned DH, AS and FR. KA said in an interview that they were all relieved and happy when PR came back. So risking pissing off some of their stars? I don't think so.

• Members

RKK never did anything for me. I was ecstatic when Reckell reclaimed his role. And I never watched Reckell before. RKK always came off as sleazy to me, even on screen, and I knew even then that that wasn't Bo. I don't want to see this happen, except maybe a short-term role as Willow's dad, who it's been hinted at very lightly was a Paul Mendez/Curtis Reed like sleaze (RRK looks a lot like Eddie Velez LOL).

Archived