B&B: You'll NEVER believe who is returning...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Sheila is not returning, Mike will be back for one of two possible stories. 1: He has read what happened to "Sheila" in Genoa City and is bringing the daughter she had with Massimo to L.A. to meet her family. 2: He will reveal that Bridget may not be Eric's daughter, but Ridge's after all.

• Members

This is exactly what I was thinking. I remember the episode when Shiela had the blood samples and Mike suddenly spun the holder -- it was awesome! A great twist. Always kept the door open for Bridget's paternity. I remember how PO Shiela was. The one time Mike has b*lls. LOL

• Members

If Bridget is really Ridge's daughter, it means Bridget was kissing her father down that mine shaft! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I agree that Mike returning must mean Sheila isn't far behind him.

Get Ken Hanes & Kimberlin back on B&B - maybe Sheila can finish off Taylor this time! :lol:

• Members

OMG, Ridge and Bridget really being father and daughter would be just SICK!

I actualy liked Ridget, moreso the JennFinn/Ronn Moss version.

But this kind of reveal wouldn't have any kind of longterm imapct on the canvas. Bridget would cry for days about how she fell for her father.

Unless...what if they rewrite history to where Mike and Sheila were the ones who mucked up Ridge's paternity test and he really IS Eric's son? That would kill two birds with one stone: a) the need for Massimo's boring ass to ever return and B) the end of the Rick/Phoebe relationship, or the possibility that they will pursue it despite knowing. And Bridget and Ridge would thereby be related by blood.

The incest on this campy show never stops. It's so funny. LOL.

If this twist is supposed to be "shocking" and yet Kimberlin Brown isn't returning, then what else could it be?

Archived