ATWT: Friday, March 9

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Richard Culliton has been head writer for ATWT before. He wrote the Orlena/Damian/Lily storyline. He also wrote John/Lisa storyline. I am not 100% about that one...he might have written the Barbara/John pairing. It was one of those two.

Christopher Goutman is a great director. I have always thought he is one of the best.

I dont see ATWT getting a 3.0 for this eppy. I see somewhere around a 2.5 or 2.6 at best for today's eppy.

• Members

Mea culpa...it could have very well been Culliton. I knew it was Goutman the moment the camera swung around doing a 360 when Gwen entered her house.

No matter what, however, Friday's numbers will be low. Basketball tournaments will preempt the episode in the South. It affects the numbers every year.

• Members

I know...and it's totally killing my "Katie isn't on every friggin' day" buzz. I can't wait until Carly comes home. RME...even if she's kissing Gwen's ass three days a week. At least I'll care. I gave up caring about Gwen a while ago.

• Members

Not really. Gwen does the same schtick every day. Skittish, downcast eyes, boring monotone voice. The show's been so well-balanced lately, except for the endless Gwen trauma. I'm not even sure covering up a murder is less selfish than Katie's vendetta.

Archived