AMC: Friday

• Members

This is also JR's, what, 100th time running around the mansion saying that he's sorry and that he wants to make up for things?

If McT was still writing this show, he'd be back to blowing [!@#$%^&*] up and setting people on fire again inside the next month.

Babe doesn't acknowledge her actions and doesn't seem to care, but JR bandies about fake apologies and promises that are worth nothing. If you're fed up with your wife's endless stream of lies and betrayal, DIVORCE HER. You don't try to KILL the !@#$%^&*] over and over again!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have you been watching? JR has been sincere this week. I know McT is just setting this up so JR will explode and turn against the mother/daughter hobags again, but he is not banding about fake apologies or promises right now.

• Members

Actually, no, I haven't been watching. I turned the show off once the confirmation of McT's firing came out and I don't plan on watching again until the new HW's stuff starts airing.

But you have to agree with me, though, that previous times, whenever JR'd be sincere and regretful of his actions, he'd always end up going back to being the sick bastard that he is. How about the time he apologized to EVERYONE for everything he did. He was even nice to David and Di. But within the next month, he was back to being bad, as if nothing had happened.

It's all contrived, plot-driven garbage, I know, but so is the way Babe is being written. Both characters are victims of McT's horrible storytelling.

• Members

I agree, but in JR's defense no one is going to apologize and go "BTW I am sorry and if you screw me over in the FUTURE I am also forgiving that was well" IMO JR is and has ALWAYS been sincere when he's said he was sorry. As sincere as he was when he gave Babe the painting for Christmas that he should have slammed over her head. The thing is in McTavish world. JR IS sincere, then DOES get screwed over by Babe or some other family member and THEN is evil for turning on people when it is THEM who throw the first blow over and over. HE didn't wake up one day and become the "sick bastard" he was once again LIED to and the last to know about Babe's lies (who told everyone about her plan just like the whole town knew she was cheating on JR before him...including Adam) and Dixie pretending to be dead and THEN turned. Babe IMO on the other hand acts FIRST and without any provacation which makes her much sicker than JR ever could be because he at least acknowledges he has a sickness and is going to meetings to try to help himself just like Erica. I have yet to see Babe and her wretched mama go to any meetings about an addiction to lying and cheating, conning and playing God with children because those two witches actually think they are great people.

IMO that will forever be the difference between the Chandlers and the Carey's. The Chandlers may do bad things but in the end they are reactions, the Carey's react to nothing but the sheer fact they are addicted to lying and are horny and if Adam and JR aren't around they'll sleep with any man around then at the time and whine and cry about THEIR actions when they have to suffer some consequences for them.

And your right JR should divorce her but he wont because deep down even with trying to kill that witch he STILL IMO loves her a heck of a lot more than she loves him. All these years he's been back and how many women has he been in love with? I'll save you the count haha...it's been JUST her. She on the other hand since being with him has been in TWO triangles and in BOTH it's been with a man she's cheated on JR with led JR to believe either his baby or SHE was dead, and planning to run off with the man she cheated on JR with and said she had no feelings for... with some horrific story of the child either being dead in a river OR her mother being carjacked and the child being taken never to be seen again. And this is McTavish's idea of a good person? I would say I hate to see her idea of a bad one but I already have it's the Chandler guys who are screwed over first and then evil for reacting to it. If that's my choice between good and evil then I guess I will choose evil anyday LOL. JR is a lot better than a lot of people I know in real life because I think if I knew her for 5 minutes I would have tried to kill her haha.

• Members

Let the church say AMEN! I totally agree.

The Carey Girls continuously use projection to justify their actions. "It's okay for us to lie and cheat now because of what MIGHT happen if the truth is found out."

I was discussing this with my mother a couple of months ago over breakfast at the diner, and it got heated! :lol: She likes Babe because, "She tries so hard..." I'm like, "Ma, seriously! What show are you watching?!" Babe doesn't try at all. She thinks of the easiest way out and makes sure to paint herself the victim so she doesn't have to suffer the consequences of her actions. I forgive Krystal for her role in the GBS because she went to prison for it -- even if it was to keep her babydoll from paying the price. At least she went to jail. But Babe has been skating around Pine Valley without paying a single price -- and yet she gets EVERYTHING. She gets the Chandler money. She gets co-ownership of Fusion. She gets everyone in town singing her praises. She even gets glorification from Bianca with the whole Babe is Love mess. And yet? What does she do? She keeps on screwing JR over because it gives her instant gratification, and then when JR gets angry, he becomes the villain. Why? Because of the way he reacts? :rolleyes: Oh, please. This would be a perfect world if we could repeatedly piss someone off, screw them over, decieve them, lie to them and then tell them how we would like them to display their anger.

People are being blinded by the ploy McTavish uses. "If I make Babe do this, and have JR react in this over-the-top manner, that will overshadow Babe's incendiary actions and make the viewers hate JR... BWA HA HA HA HA!" Yeah, b!tch, that's why you're fired.<_< Don't be fooled. The bottom line is very simple. JR has only reacted to Babe's very real and very deliberate acts of betrayl.

• Members

The two of you bring up some very valid points, but I just have to say that whenever a guy almost kills a woman and her unborn child, pushes another woman over a balcony, etc, and doesn't do any time for it, he's just as horrible, just as ridiculous, and just as unredeemable as the woman who keeps babies who aren't hers and cheats on her husband.

• Members

Oh wow, that clip was...great. I don't use that word and things MMT wrote, ever...but that was beautiful. They weren't trying to preech, that's what I feared, you know? That they'd make this into a trying to tell us what to think rather then let us think for ourselves (They preeched with Josh, so this was refreshing). But that really was well done. Showed all of their points of veiw, and gave the audience the chance to listen and even learn some things about these people. They just want to be themselves and be loved, that's what everyone wants. Bianca really was right ouside, that was pretty touching. Awwww. I love Jeff Carlson. He's very talented. A natural talent too.

Wow. For the first time in over a year, I feel proud to be an AMC fan (at least for the moment, lol). My show is still in there somewhere. :)

Archived