Edge of Night & Search For Tomorrow

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stephanie was killed by the serial killer that hit Henderson in late 1985/early 1986.

Suzi died in a car accident in October/November 1986.

Travis was killed in an explosion when helping Lloyd save T.R. in spring/summer 1984.

I think the only contract player killed during the flood was Andrew Ryder, T.R.'s boyfriend. Evie's mother, Mavis Stone, also died during the flood. I'm not sure if anyone else died, but if there was it was just minor characters.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

About The Edge Of Night, I look for information about the last year of the show, 1984:

- Can someone talk to me about the love story of Preacher Emerson & Jody Travis?

- What was the storyline with Alicia & Louis Van Dine or something like that?

- Every information about 1984 would be fine.

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Members

Here's some info on Edge from 1984...

Preacher and Jody fell in love around the beginning of 1983 when Jody investigated what Preacher knew about the death of Nora Fulton. At the time Preacher was the manager of the Video Disco. Their big story in 1983 involved the mind control of Monticello (yes, it was one of Edge's weirdest stories) and the town's citizens being brainwashed by the evil Louis Van Dine. Louis' sister, Alicia, had a previous dalliance with Sky Whitney.

Around the end of 1983, Lori Loughlin (God, she was gorgeous back then and she still is) left Edge to pursue a career in Hollywood and they recast with Karrie Emerson, who wasn't bad in the Jody role but she wasn't Lori. After a couple months, Preacher went to visit Jody at Wellington College and while there they investigated the murders of several co-eds at the college. Toward the end of 1984, Liz Corell (Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives) started putting the moves on Preacher and he and Jody broke up at the end of the show's run. By that time Jeremy Rhodes and Jody had fallen for each other, so it was happy endings for all.

The big story of late 1984 was the death of Logan Swift, Raven's ex-husband and the father of their son Jamey. Logan had fallen in with some unsavory characters at that time but wasn't a crook himself; they eventually revealed his mentor, Geraldine, accidentally shot Logan thinking he was an intruder. It was a shocking conclusion to the story and probably the best thing about Edge in its final year.

Let me know if you need any other help.

• Members

Does anyone have the same type of information about what happened in Search for Tomorrow in 1984?

- Who was the man who kidnapped Jo? What did he want?

- How were the McClearys introduced?

- What happened to Warren and his sister Kristen? Was Suzi pregnant while he was warried to Wendy?

- Who is the guy with a very curious name who has a fling with Liza after Travis's death? What is his storyline?

- Wasn't one of the Kendall brothers presumed dead?

- Who were Justine Calvert and Brett Hamilton III?

Thanks

• Members

Re EON, my memory is somewhat sketchy of the final year but some things I remember. Raven and Logan had grown closer because he saw she had matured some and wasn't the same beeeyatch she used to be. He fell in love with her again and wanted her back. Sky was jealous but Raven was in love with only Sky. Then Raven was accused/suspected of murdering Logan. Alicia told Sky she could help Raven or get her cleared or some such thing if Sky slept with her, which he did once reluctantly, because he didn't want anything to happen to Raven. I believe Alicia herself was later murdered (by Louis??). Sky & Raven had a baby girl, Jasmine? Miles Cavanagh had married Liz's sister, Beth Correll.

I do remember Nora Fulton...and Gunther (both of them). First faux-Gunther was killed by faux-Sky. Then real-Gunther, I think, was killed...by Spencer Varney(?), whom I think also died later. Lots of deaths on this show, lol! I think the last scene was the Whitneys opening their front door to find a sword on their steps.

Archived