ATWT Spoilers: GO Figure. Guess who has Adam?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see Luke helping Adam nursing him back to health but going with scaring Maddie and Gwen....NO! And what is with JP and having stories revolve around someone getting hurt and then someone nursing them to health? Example...Paul/Meg.......Now this....I know there is more but I am drawing a blank.

• Members

Why should Gwen not get alittle revenge she buried his body, I see no problem with Luke helping Jade out with this, and I don't think Luke will be ruined by it, lets face it this is a soap and nobody is perfect, the show would be boring if it was. And I will also add that I think this is a good twist if true, because I never would have expected this, so I give JP credit for that. I know I am alone in this opinion but oh well, such as normal for me lol.

And it is really in line with Luke's character because he always puts Jade first, so if he is helping her he is in character, he is just doing something alittle bit shady, which is also not new, remember Luke the heavy drinker, driving druck, lieing to his parents,?? this is not out of character at all.

I am not one for sticking up for JP, but in this case I do if this is true, like I said this would be a twist I did not see coming, and this show has been so predictable for ages that this type of event needs to happen.

• Members

He has been in the story though, almost once a week he has been involved with it in some way. Plus on today's show was a hint of all of this, Holden was telling Meg that Luke spends all of his free time with Jade lately, so it all fits together. Also it is not suppose to make since this is suspense at it's best, we would have never thought of this, so what is the problem, we finally get something we were not expecting, haven't we all be going nuts about that type of thing for ever, that we never get anything not predictable.

Also if he would have been more involved, we would not be shocked like we are right now, it is coming out of left field which is a good thing in this case, I like surprises.

• Members

If everyone thinks this is bad, I just read something about soon we will be seeing TWO Gwen's, pardon me while I vomit, this is not part of this story I don't think, I think it is for down the line, that came from a person that is normally always right.

So lets guess, does she have a twin or does she have a cousin :(

As for more information, that is all the poster said.

• Members

So pretty much Luke and Jade are really not doing anything all that bad, they are just helping Adam get better, but tring to scare the hell out of Maddie and Gwen because they know that they did it???

If this is just all a nightmere, why would Jade be fixing Luke up to look like Adam like you said in your first post??

• Members

TWO Gwen's?? Hmmmm.....Me thinks a multiple personality developed from all this trauma.

:unsure:

:angry: Ya know what. PissAnt is ripping this show to shreds!! And laughing. <_<

As far as the Luke/Jade/Adam stuff....I can see Jade playing with Luke's head, making him think they'll go to jail or something. OR she might be holding something over his head. Like...maybe she thinks he owes her or something? Or maybe she's blackmailing him?

I donno.

What I do know is that ATWT is lost and gone for me. :(

• Members

I love Jen Landon but one Gwen is enough. I wish ATWT would rise above the identical long-lost twin crap (or whatever) and just tell realistic storylines. You can do that and still push the envelope and be a great drama. I enjoyed parts of the slasher story, but I think it made the show think they have to do this kind of spooky, scary stuff more than they actually should. JP needs to go! ATWT characters and their motivations have been hard to explain for years now. It's time for some writing with depth.

Archived