GH:Tuesday

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That last scene with Jason and Monica actually brought tears to my eyes.

When Edward said, "My boy is gone," my first thought went to Marlon Brandon in the God Father concerning Sonny when he said, "Look what they did to my boy." I know that the two don't compare, but that is what I thought :blink:

I'm no Liason fan, but I wish that Liz would have told Lucky the truth and/or told Jason that she plans on marrying Lucky again. It seems that Liz to my shock has found her love for Lucky again. I wonder how her scenes with Jason are going to play out when she drops the bomb shell???

• Members

well I think the show is making it obvious today why they killed off Alan even though they dont have to since they still have to pay SD till August. Its all to give Jason some angst about being a father now and how he deals with his baby. Alan's death is mostly about Jason and how it affects him and I hate it bc Jason never gave a rat's ass about him. You want to give Jason some angst, kill off Sonny. He looked at him like a father figure when he took him in

Loving Lucky and Liz again today. Their scenes were beautiful

Carly is a slut. I cant beleive she tried to turn this around on Jax. Um tramp, close your damn legs!

• Members

Yeah as was yesterday's, BUT it won't last unless she just comes clean. As tender as those scenes were, it is not fair to Lucky and that is what I am having a problem with. I know that he was wrong to cheat. I know that she was hurt. I also believe that she is sincere when she says that she forgives him. I just think that their relationship in the end will be stronger, because it will show that he is still able to love Liz and the baby no matter what. I guess that is what I want to play out. If she gives him the chance, he just my surprise her in a good way. IMO

• Members

LC, SBu, RC, JI, JE were spectacular today! I cried the entire hour.

Regardless of what Jason has done or how he has acted towards the family, he is still a Quartermaine, and he realized today just how much he still is. And it broke my heart to watch.

Jason and Monica's scene at the end just was ... cry.gif

• Members

At this point I wonder if Liz loves Lucky but isn't in love with him. Or something like that. I think she feels something genuine for him but they are definitely in the nitty gritty "work on the relationship" stage, and those kind of practical things are often the stages for something more passionate to play over. Anyway, it's interesting, to me anyway, I wonder which way they'll go with them.

Edward, Dillon, Tracy, Jason, and Monica were heartbreaking today! Especially when Monica walked into that big house, thought of all the tumult in their relationship, sighed wistfully, and then proceeded to melt in her son's arms ... sniffle!! And when Edward said "My boy is gone" ... no matter what else, I will always break down at the thought of a parent burying a child. Noooooo Alan, don't be dead!

• Members

This was the best episode of GH in years for me. No mob stuff or character pimping (well, they used Alan's death to pimp Jason but whatever). Just good, solid family drama. Lucky/Liz/Lulu/Luke was nice but the q's were where it was at.

RC, JI, LC, SC, JE, and SB were great. This was the best I have seen of Burton in years. Natalia surprised me today. I thought she did well. The reactions were just great. Tracy with Dillon and tell him she loved him, Edward letting down his guard with Skye, and the final moment with Jason and Monica. That broke my heart. That is the storytelling I want.

Too bad GH doesn't give us this all the time. It's sad it takes killing off SD to give us this. sadly, the Q's will be tossed back to the backburner the minute the aftermath is played out. I guess I will just enjoy what I get.

• Members

Out of the three shows -- and I'm an AMC Fan First -- General Hospital has been making the most effort during this sweeps month, and things have been making sense. I may not like some if it (Carly's slutty ass rolling around with Sonny, for instance), but at least there have been clear lines from point A to Z.

I totally enjoyed the 2/27 episode. I teared up at the end.

Archived