DAYS: Friday, February 23

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't say JKJ sucks, but Phillip is definitely an entirely different story. Considering the risks Belle and Shawn are taking with Claire, if Phillip were even somewhat sane, I would support him having custody of her. But, his anger often gets the best of him, and who knows what he would do if Claire were with him. They're battle is really jeporadizing the child's life.

• Members

Someone help me, I loved Willow taking Philip down today. That was too much. It's about time someone gets him in the leg.

Poor Nick, he just has no luck when it comes to Chelsea. I was wondering if Maggie was going to take that glass of wine out of Chelsea's hand. When Maggie said she told Dr. Creepy to take her out for a happy meal I loved it.

DrewHamilton, in your avatar Is that the woman who was on Nip/Tuck? I recognize everyone else.

• Members

It was a pretty good episode today.

- LOVED seeing Willow take Phillip down a notch. She is definately the best thing about DAYS right now.

- Shelle was pretty boring, but Martha Madison continues to amaze me.

- Good Kayla/Marlena scenes. Good grief, Kayla, open your EYES to what the DiMeras can do.

- LOVED the campiness of the Steve/John story.

• Members

Oh, God, Claire was SUCH a !@#$%^&*] today. I mean, the girl doesn't cry when she's bleeding but she bawls AFTER Belle bandages her?! GET OVER YOURSELF, child!

Anyway, who else is afraid that Hogan has finally destroyed a character without just cause? I know Dr. Reibert; the Dr. Reibert who was FRIENDS with Nick. The Dr. Reibert who was a male SLUT. I don't know this character who is mean to Nick, is violent and who is a "PREDATOR" of women! This is one rewrite that, while entertaining to watch, has me shaking my head.

Willow, as always, rocks. Annie just gets HOTTER every day. DAMN, that blue number she had on!

• Members

Good show. Nice way to end the week.

Did not care for Willow today as much as I did yesterday. JKJ rocked today. I totally disagree with many on him. Given what Philip has been through, I think it's understandable that he is a bit unbalanced. The yelling is in character. It's who Philip is and he has alot of rage inside him. He has been through alot and lost so much (Chloe, Belle, his leg, Claire, etc). He is desperate right now. He thinks of Claire as his and probably also as his ticket to getting Belle back. The only thing he has done so far and the only bad acting on JKJ's part for me was Wednesday when he nearly threw Willow overboard. Other then that, I have no complaints whatsoever. I think it's been spot on and in character. I loved Philip today. You could see the hurt in his eyes. Good scenes.

Martha rocked today. Those scenes when Claire was missing were heartbreaking. Then, when Claire was crying and Belle and Shawn tried to help, it was very sad. I hate that this story makes Belle and Shawn look bad as parents but I guess desperation and fear of losing your child can drive you to stupid and reckless things. Good scenes.

I loved seeing Maggie and her helping Nick was good. I despite Dr. Rebert and I like the punch and little setup to Nick standing up for Chelsea and fighting for her. Good stuff.

Great to see Marlena. This is the Marlena I love. It actually makes me want her to be in story without John because she was wonderful today in her scenes with Kayla. Loved Dee and MBE. MBE has shined this week. They need to get better wardrobe for her though because she looks so frumpy in what they give her most of the time. I also liked Marlena's voiceover as they shifted to Steve kidnapping John. Loved the John/Steve scenes. I really liked when Steve got conflicted and tried to turn back but couldn't. There was too big a hold on him. I also like how he created the distraction and how it wasn't so simply to get out. They made an effort to make it realistic.

Good show. Very solid week. Best week of sweeps IMO.

Archived