DAYS: Friday, February 23

• Members

During chelsea and dr. reiberts first few scenes, i was wondering how chelsea was drinking wine without being caught..So i love that Nick had maggie bust chelsea...Hillarious scenes...loved the happy meal comment..

marlena/kayla was good..two powerhouses together, but i fastforwarded through the steve kidnapping john scenes...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, KBT, but we ALL CAN SAY "FREAKING OVERREACTING."

It was OBVIOUS that Drew was joking.

Why the HECK did you get offended by that, and then have to bring negative energy to the thread?

I swear, it's misunderstandings like this one that make people WRONGFULLY believe SON has negative qualities not seen before.

Can we not playfully say, "Ha, Jay K. Johnson was made for the role of Philip. That's my opinion of course, but I'm also right." with a SMILE emoticon and A TONGUE OUT emoticon after it, mind you, without being attacked for it?!

Again, people are getting too touchy. It's not that the place is going to hell in a handbasket.

This is just ridiculous.

Honestly, KBT. Look at his comment again, then look at yours. And tell me I'm wrong.

He used no curse words, nothing that would give any indication that he was making fun of anyone or verbally assaulting anyone. He even added cute emoticons for good measure -- only to have someone fly off the handle over such innocent remarks.

THAT, if anything, is what is wrong with the place.

• Members

Question. Was it really necessary to bring any of this back up again? This is over. Period.

No one has posted anything else about this until now. This will be the last post on this.

End of story.

Now, if there wil not be anymore Days talk in this thread, and all anyone wants to do is bring up something that was ended this afternoon, it can get closed down.

Archived