AMC: Friday

• Members

This is hard to explain, so I won't here, but I do now tolerate Babe...i just hate her being on everyday, plus the fact the writing for her character is a mess which needs to be worked on. If you want to know my sudden 180...PM me and I'll tell you. I was actually able to enjoy AMC and watch her w/o getting pissed off royally, and cannot wait for Monday's show

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly don't understand it either. One would think that if your one son tried to kill your other son (your biological son) you wouldn't like him as much. :blink::rolleyes:

I don't get Jaime's "were best brother's till the end" bit either. Jaime was always jealous of JR. Ever since they were children. So i'm not getting this all the sudden brothers till the end bit.

• Members

I don't agree. Tad was very supportive of JR and even tried to help him until JR framed Jaime for drugging Babe and also almost killed him as a result of being in prision. Tad and Jaime should disown JR simply because of the way JR tried to kill Jaime. Tad might not have any moral high ground here but JR tried to kill his son. I think that alone is grounds for him to disown him. Add to the fact that JR is now keeping Tad from his child and I do hope Tad does disown him.

• Members

Jamie and JR as brothers is one of the things I've loved most about all this crap with Babe. Those boys grew up together. They took a vow (I have it on tape, it's so cute) that they were brothers forever. I think that a lot of things have happened between them, really horrible nasty things, and I think they hated each other for awhile. But it makes sense to me, that through it all, they've come back out of this as brothers. I expect them to hate each other again at some point, but when all is said and done, they cosider themselve brothers, not step brothers, brothers. :) It's one of those relationships that I think has been battered, between, brusied, almost killed, but in the end...there's still a connection that helps them mend fences. I like it.

• Members

JR is doing so as well. and considering JR is Tad's "son" I think he has more of a moral obligation to tell him then Krystal or Babe do. Honestly JR is screwing over all three of his parents Dixie, Adam and Tad. Dixie for ignoring her last dying wish, Adam by letting him believe this child is his and Tad for keeping him away from his daughter. They're all wrong but JR is worst because he has more of a personal history of them and they are the people he has known his entire life. JR is willingly lying to all of his parents. What's his excuse? Krystal is doing this to save herself and she is wrong, Babe is doing this for her mother. JR is doing this why? IMO he's the worst considering he is screwing over all of his parents with the secret. He is no better then they are for keeping it.

• Members

After all the crap Tad pulled on Jr I don't think he has a moral obligation to tell Tad anything. Krystal is the mother of the child. She is the one who should be telling Tad. I really don't think its anyone else's responsibility to tell even Babe's. And even though Jr is a complete and utter [!@#$%^&*] I just can't hate him because the writing is so sledgehammer obvious (Jr=Bad) in order to prop Babe and whoever else needs to be propped at the moment .

Archived