All:What soap characters would you want brought back from the dead?

• Members

Same here. At one point I loved watching them (Cassie, Ryan), but I've completely moved on. Same with re-casts, eventually you move on. Also, if the character is resurrected they stand the chance of becoming intolerable (see Felicia, B&B). I rather them remain dead, and still hold on to the memories. I'm still upset over John Abbott's unncessary death, but I don't want to see him come back, or as a ghost for that matter.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hello, everyone I'm new :)

I want the show to stop killing folks and just have them leave town, or get kidnapped, back from the dead is played out. If I had to choose I would say Isabella on Days of Our Lives, that would create intense drama and a great story.

Instead of bringing a dead character, I want to see Days bring Liz Chandler back (she's Nick's relative on his fathers side), I read up on her character and she seems amazing. It would be cool, if she lied to Tony all those years ago about Noelle not being his. I think Jan Spears or Cassie should have really been Noelle!!! BRING BACK LIZ!!!

• Members

If we see them die, keep them dead. Period.

There are some opportunities to bring a character back, but never to bring a characters "back to life." If it was legitimately explained away, well then the character would have never been dead and wouldn't need to be brought "back to life." They would have never left life.

And also, there should be a time limit. If they've been gone for two or more years, move on. I used to want Leo and Vanessa back on AMC, but it's too late. It's just too late.

• Members

I will agree. I don't want anyone resurrected, especially on Days.

Two characters on Days that never should be resurrected are Isabella Black and Sam Evans. I love both actresses and characters but those deaths were so well-done and had such impact that resurrecting them would erase all the good drama and emotional affect those deaths had.

Archived