Days: New Rumor

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had a scary thought, y'all.

What if Willow is pregnant, has the baby, and they bring on a new character to play one of her former boyfriends or a john that can be the baby's father? The beauty of the pregnant hooker is that there are so many possible new people to come in with her. We already have a brother. There could be a parent, a father for a love interest for Kate, maybe. And dozens upon dozens of johns. Johns that can have girlfriends and wives and other grown-up children. What if they try to put a twist on Who's the Daddy by having it be Willow, Shawn & like seven other people? What if they try to make it all soap-y by tying her to the scuzzy guy who's Chelsea's new boss?

What if she becomes the center of this awful, awful web of new people?

• Members

I have to agree with one of the above speculations, that Willow will lose her baby and then will try to find a replacement baby and keep it a secret from everyone. That is where Sami's child could fall into the plot. Although, I also see this rumour being highly unlikely due to the mass amount of baby switch storylines seen over the years. If this were true, it'd be interesting to see EJ hunting down Willow for his baby (assuming it is EJ's).

Archived