GL: CRAZY Cassie is REALLY starting to scare me!

• Members

NF is acting her ass off! She scared me today! :o Cassie is starting too become my favorite character again! NF is doing a great job!

When Cassie went over too Alan's, and banged on the door, i was like WTF! I jumped too! :blink:

I keep thinking if i look out my window Cassie will be there! :mellow:

"Let me in damnit" :(

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so far behind on this show. I think I'm up to Tuesday's episode finally. Nicole has been amazing for the last week. During the scenes where Tammy was actually dying, I wasn't feeling her performance at all. These last several episodes she is just amazing. She's playing it perfectly. She has such an empty vacant look on her face and her eyes are always full of tears. Then she "sees" Tammy and she cries and smiles at the same time. It's so heart wrenching. I think I'm going to write her a note and tell her how amazing she's been. I never do that, but I'm just so impressed with her right now.

• Members

I haven't had time to watch GL all week but from the way today's episode was described, sounds like NF kicked some major butt. I agree that she does the cold, numb look reeeaaally well.

Julia..you didn't feel anything from her performances during Tammy's death?? :blink: I couldn't stop crying when I was watching those scenes!

• Members

Hi SJ! It's been awhile. I've been watching GL, but I'm so far behind I can't really post or start a daily thread.

It's not that I didn't get anything at all from her during Tammy's death. I think that TP got most of the good writing during that time. There were some scenes that I thought were good, like when she was at the funeral home. I guess all I'm saying is that she is truly blowing me away right now. It's some of the most realistic and best acting I've seen in awhile. She looks so completely devastated and broken. I don't know how Alan can look her in the eyes. Just looking at her made me cry the last couple of days.

Archived