100 Great Things about SON

Soapsuds

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, obviously I don't know of the legal ramifications that may face her. So I wasn't addressing that. Let me clear up what I meant by that statement. Her name is going to get out even more, people will get more interested and her book sales may go up. That is what I was thinking.

And she should have thought about all consequences before she did what she did

• Members

Well, I say that we shouldn't throw stones at her but I also received some SHOCKING information (which a poster alluded to, about the photos) and that's just a little too ... 'bad,' shall we say. That's just bad! But at the same time, I try not to view people as "good" or "bad" or "good" or "evil" and see them just as people. I still like her, I'm not going to lie...I'm in awe of her writing talent and ideas...but there are some very shady things going on here. And I believe a public apology might not be out of the question. Unless there's more to the story I don't know about, I don't see why we have to turn against a 'fallen' hero. I don't mean to offend anyone there, I'm just stating an opinion. Retribution ( a sincere, heartfelt apology and promise for future full disclosure) should be given, but to shut someone out due to poor (very) poor judgment, particularly when they have redeeming qualities, isn't something I'm so quick to agree with.

Archived