PSNS: February 12 - Feb 23

• Members

Sources: SOD, SOW, Daytime Dial, TV Guide.ca, NBC

Week of February 12

Rae is murdered, and Luis' necklace is found near her body.

Simone lashes out against Luis and vows to seek revenge.

Paloma catches the Peeping Tom. However, the man has alibis for both times Fancy was raped.

Theresa's blackmailer orders her to stay away from Ethan.

Theresa plans to hire Vincent to find JT's memory stick.

Theresa receives an e-mail telling her she won't succeed. An animated character pops up and has both male and female features.

Fox awakens from his coma.

Week of February 19

Theresa accepts Jared's marriage proposal.

Jared searches for Theresa's blackmailer and is shot by, he believes, a woman.

Theresa's blackmailer follows her to an alley.

Gwen sends Ethan divorce papers.

Chad ends his same-sex affair, but he's unaware that one of the romps had been recorded.

Simone becomes suicidal following Rae's death.

Fancy fights her attacker, leaving the criminal with scratches on his or her arms. Later, Sheridan is seen with marks on her arms.

Fancy makes an accusation against Sheridan.

Jessica meets the Peeping Tom in an alley. Later, Simone, Paloma and Noah stumble upon her.

Chris realizes Sheridan is not as innocent as she seems.

Fox learns that impotence is a potential side effect of his new treatment.

Following week:

Eve receives a call from her and Julian's son.

The identity of Chad's lover is revealed.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These sound great!

Hmmm, So maybe this is Vincent's big story and it's not that he's gettin it on with Chad?

Is Norma coming back?

WOW I guess it really is Sheridan :unsure: Multiple personality, Crane Curse, or Mind control?

Thanks for the spoilers. Things sound great for sweeps.

• Members

I doubt Norma is the one blackmailing Theresa. It's not her style.

Sheridan's not the murderer and/or blackmailer. Sheridan is focused on Luis and Fancy, not the other storylines.

Sheridan does not have multiple personality disorder; she's not exhibiting the symptoms.

The Crane Curse does not make the Cranes evil; it makes them miserable. Having Crane genes makes them evil

• Members

So let me get this straight :lol: I'm confuzzled. Is there a Murderer, a Rapist, and a Blackmailer? Or are they one in the same? And who do you think they/he/she is?

OOps I meant the Norma question about

I thought they may do an animated Norma/Tabitha thing lke the Fox/Kay cartoon.

• Members

I think there are at least 3 attackers.

1 is the real Peeping Tom whom Fancy set out to catch. The Peeping Tom is not the rapist.

1 is the masked person who raped Fancy at the stakeout. I think this person was hired - probably by Sheridan - to rape Fancy.

1 is an attacker trying to scare Fancy and this person may have 'raped' Luis. Perhaps this is Sheridan

1 is the Mastermind, who is the murderer and blackmailer.

The mastermind/blackmailer/murderer sends Theresa the animated popup. That's why I said that it's not Norma.

• Members

1 is the real Peeping Tom whom Fancy set out to catch. The Peeping Tom is not the rapist.

Noah? Simone?

1 is the masked person who raped Fancy at the stakeout. I think this person was hired - probably by Sheridan - to rape Fancy.

I concur...

1 is an attacker trying to scare Fancy and this person may have 'raped' Luis. Perhaps this is Sheridan

I concur...

1 is the Mastermind, who is the murderer and blackmailer.

Alistair.

• Members

I guess PSNS must tape 8 weeks in advance, because I remember reading that The Scissor Sisters taped their episodes the second week of December. and they aired last week.

So the stuff after the cancellation was announced should be airing in March no?

• Members

Stuff after cancellation should start airing in March. Every so often Reilly really has no choice but to move things at least a little bit.

My problem with him has not been his dragging things out (although he took it to the absolute max with Passions, which is why I ultimately stopped watching) but his ridiculous giving us a supposed pay off only to find some way a week later to totally regress the story as if we are starting all over again. That just irritated me to no end. He was never ever this bad during his first run on DAYS, although he dragged things out there too. I won't even get into his second stint. LOL. We don't need that discussion again.

Archived