ATWT: Thursday Feb 8th discussion

• Members

Ok, so today's show was pretty good, not great but good. Everything seemed pretty well balanced today, but I really think they should have spent more time on Casey's storyline and less on Brad/Katie/V because that was boring as hell. Glad to see Luke finally involved with the Casey storyline somewhat, though I would assume that is the last we will see of him in that story :( . Looks like they are trying to redeem Jade that is for sure.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boy...Parker's becoming Mr. Rebellion. Twenty seconds "waiting" and he takes off. LOL...forget how bad Jack has it, poor Carly's gonna have her hands full with her son that's turned into a mini-version of her.

Eh...the Casey stuff was kind of anti-climatic.

Who the heck dresses Jade? Mini-coat, scarf, leggings, half-mini skirt? Yikes! If she stands still outside, she's gonna freeze her noony off.

Brad/Katie...so perfectly suited. Both boring as hell.

• Members

I guess I'm the only one who really enjoyed today's show. The only downside was seeing Brad and Katie. Everything else, though, was nice.

I actually liked the scenes with Casey and the Hughes family. I loved how Bob and Lisa got involved and were concerned about Tom's health. IMO, the problem w/ those scenes were that they seemed so rushed. It's nice that they're giving the Hughes family a storyline, but why do they have to make it so quick?? I'd rather watch them than Katie and Brad.

I love that both Faith and Parker hate their mothers! :lol: They're such brats!!

Luke and Jade's scenes were really nice too. I love that they actually seem to get along.

I'm glad that Will told Gwen off. I'm sick of those two, but more importantly, I'm tired of Gwen and her helpless victim act.

Best part was seeing Lucinda tell off Lily. Seriously, Lily is so delusional...it must be the diet pills. I'm glad that Lucinda yelled at her about the business deal. I also love that the show (hopefully) is giving us a business storyline. It's been far-too long.

• Members

I know.

I hate how ceremonies like these and weddings nowadays are basically ignored for the other plots. We see about 5 secs of the event and the rest is dedicated to chit-chat and commenting on the latest intrigue.

I wish we could've at least heard Margo's speech. :(

• Members

I agree with everyone about seeing the WorldWide Office building today, add that with all the talk about WOAK and it almost sounds like we are finally getting back to some of the ATWT roots again, lets just hope there are real stories here, and not just dumb plot devices. Now if we could just get Lisa back to work and get BRO back up and running we would be all set on the business side of things.

Also agree with you Soapsuds, it seems like someone must be listening about us wanting more business type stuff.

Archived