Days CDN TV Guide Spoilers for 2/19 and 2/20

• Members

Feb 19

Chelsea gets a call from Dr. Rebert regarding a position at the lab; EJ vows to find a cure for Stefano's illness.

Feb 20

Celeste confronts Sami with new evidence against her case; Rebert flirts with Chelsea and later hires her for the job as a lab technician

New Salem

The EJ one has me intrigued. Good to see Celeste has stuff coming up too.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have no idea, px. The only think I can think of is Sami helped EJ get away but all of EJ's charges were dropped because Lexie and Tek disappeared so I am confused too.

Corday hinted at some Abe/Celeste scenes coming up so I think we will see Lexie's disappearance mentioned. I wish it had been mentioned in the last two weeks but whatever.

• Members

'Cause she totally knows what happened. That's my rationalization, anyway.

Glad to know someone else doesn't know that storyline. I thought I had just totally missed something. Good on the show for keeping something secret.

• Members

these don't sound very sweeps worthy!!!!!!!!!!!! Hogan can't you give us an exciting sweeps..With that said, it will be nice to see Celeste...hopefully it has something to do with lexie...Its ridiculous we haven't seen abe and celeste respond to lexie's dissapearance...

and here is my thoughts on the chelsea spoilers..She's going to get the job and probably start dating dr. reibert (the looks part of Lonely Splicer)...but i think she will realize he's nothing like the real lonely splicer, and then she will realize she's fallen for Nick...

• Members

Let's remember that this is only sneak peeks for two episodes so I wouldn't worry to much about them not sounding sweeps-worthy.

Days never does huge sweeps so I'm not surprised. I bet March will be like a sweeps month. Days always seems to do that.

I am beginning to wonder if Lexie is caring for Stefano and the accident was caused by EJ to take her away to care for Stefano or something.

Archived