AMC: Once the Satin Slayer story is over...what's left?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Too bad they can't all be as interesting as 'Who Killed Will?'. Now THAT was a great murder mystery. There were so many twists and turns. To McT's credit, the Michael Cambias murder mystery was also entertaining (at least in the beginning). But the whole Greg Madden thing was one huge headache-inducing bore. The current 'Satin Slayer' thing is also boring (and too gimmicky). McT's latest stint (especially the last 2 years) has turned AMC into one huge gimmicky JOKE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I forgot to mention Zarf/Zoe in my original post as something the show still has going for it BUT

SPOILER SPACE

Apparently Jeffrey Carlson will be leaving the show to appear in a play. I'm assuming this would take place in May since they said the story was a 6 month arc (started in December). It is unknown whether or not he will return afterwards.

I'm seriously worried about what's going to happen in March.

• Members

I can go either way with Jeffrey Carlson and Zoe....I don't love the story or hate it...it's just kind of there.

I have total faith in McTavish. The only time I haven't liked her was for a short time last year when things were really slow after Madden in the box. Other than that, I'm a definate fan of her writing.

Archived