DAYS: Monday, February 5

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved todays show...it was much better than last weeks episodes...Jay and Martha rocked, great confrontation scenes...Also i'm so happy that they pulled the wool over phillip...It was also nice seeing chelsea and shawn bond..and i was happy that Nick's watch was brought up again...kudos to the writers for remembering that Nick had an expensive watch from his parents that he could pawn...

Stephen, Mary Beth, and James also did a great job in this episode..I loved the scene with EJ banging the knife on the table, it was just cool to see Steve get progressly crazier..And the end was pretty shocking, i didn't see that coming..

• Members

When Jay screams, I cringe. It rarely fitys. But those sayign he screams every line are overreacting; yes, he screams more than he doesn't, but there's hope. He has moments where he gets quiet - just like Linn described - we need more of it.

• Members

Did anyone expect the Steve and EJ fight, and then them going through the window at the end? Maybe I've been doing a good job of staying away from spoilers, but there also doesn't really seem to be that many lately about Days. I enjoyed the show as well. MM is my new favorite actress, and she was phenominal today. I'm glad to see that Steve and Kayla are on again tomorrow. Maybe we will have better balance this week.

• Members

Um, serious.

The dialogue, especially in the first half, was ridiculous and void of any life. Sami's stupid speech, explaining again about lifting the damn beam, is tired. How many times to we have to hear Alison snivle out that same. boring. story? And it is not good TV. Sami should know better. Lifting a beam isn't good television.

JKJ, yet again, shows why he needed to come back to daytime. His "oooh, look at me, I'm angry" routine is getting old. And Martha could barely support the material she was given today. This kidnapping storyline is getting seriously silly. Why is Phil after Claire? It doesn't make sense. Also, Chelsea being redeemed in Shawn's eyes was beyond dumb, especially the lines. Bad. Bad dialogue.

Overacting 101 with Stephen Nichols is now is session. Too bad I had to watch it. Uhg. And I didn't get the ending: was that a flashback? Why was it with those effects? Why couldn't we see it happen in normal time?

Annie B. needs to get off my screen yesterday. She looks funny and her acting is even worse.

I had something to cringe about in nearly every segment.

It sucked. Royally.

....IMO.

• Members

He is after Claire because he thinks of her as his. He raised her and thought of her as his for more then a year. That and he wants revenge for being betrayed. He felt betrayed and hurt by Chloe and it happened all over again with Belle. He also lost his leg, face, and nearly his life. It's all logical.

As for the rest, it's almost as if we are watching two different shows but that is ok. Everyone sees things different. I will just have to disagree. :)

Archived