DAYS: Monday, February 5

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AHH! Did anyone see the Cheerio's commercial that aired during DAYS?

Last week, Steve was having headaches, trying to remember his past, hearing thumps, and something else...

I'm really enjoying these. Do any of the other soaps do it? I know ATWT does.

• Members

Jay is doing a great job. But, Phillip will never be a Victor Jr. He's vastly different from Victor. Victor doesn't whine and complain when things don't go his way - he takes action. Like, when he told Phillip to let go of his hatred and work on getting Claire back, not seeking revenge. That would've been the right thing to do because it would've given him a clearer, more focussed mind helping him to get Claire back faster and secure his happiness with her. Instead, he's plotting revenge and as a result, not thinking straight.

• Members

What the hell is a "bad pony?"

If Steve is a pony, does that mean I can ride him?

Loved the Steve/EJ/Kayla scenes today. SO glad to be seeing some movement in the "episodes." Steve freaking out and attacking EJ in a public place, in front of Kayla has to mean movement right? EJ is just so freakishly, deliciously, evil. He charms me even when he's driving my poor Steve out of his gourd. Loved Kayla's "Look at me!" I think we're finally going to get fiesty Kayla back. It's about damn time.

I'm still reserving judgment on NuOldPhillip. He's doing a pretty good job but part of me still believes Kyle Brandt had more potential as a believable villain and Victor's heir apparent.

Nick and Chelsea still charm me. I hope the writers don't make her too nice.

I cringed through most of the Sami/Kate/Lucas scenes today. Mainly because it's just ludicrous to try to have someone re-enact something they were able to do because of adrenaline. "It's okay, ma'am. This car weighs only half as much as the one you lifted off your child. You should be able to lift it easily." Just stupid.

Still hate Willow. I think it's mainly her mouth. Not what she says but how she moves it. It's just annoying.

Can anyone transcribe the Cheerios commercial? I was zoned out and only heard "undergone hypnotherapy."

Claire's adlibbed "da da" was adorable today. Those twins are keepers.

• Members

Loved the new Cheerio commercial.

Great show today. Best show in probably over a week IMo. Some good movement today.

I am loving Chelsea and Nick. She was so proud of herself. Loved their scenes with Belle and Shane. Claire is too cute.

Great acting from all involved.

JKJ is tearing it up. Loved his scenes. He has so much intensity and passion in his scenes. Martha and him were awesome. Great scenes.

Loved the part where Willow was crying and the old guy that helped Belle and Shawn said she wasn't alone. I think he wanted some service :lol: I am tolerating Willow a bit more lately.

Sami/Lucas/Kate was ok. I didn't care for reenacting everything but whatever. It will be worth it to get to the good stuff that follows. I just love Kate though. Lauren is just awesome. I felt this was the weakest part of the episode but it wasn't too bad. Things moved at least.

Steve/Kayla/EJ was great. Finally we see fire in Kayla. I love that she is involved now instead of on the outside. SN, MBE, and JS were so good. Steve losing it because of the tapping was great. Intense stuff indeed. I can't beleive I am saying this but the SFX worked well for once. That ending scene of Steve running in and then the quick shots of him and EJ going through the window were really good. I usually hate this sort of things but for some reason the ending worked for me.

Great show though. Good start to the week.

• Members

Today's episode was simply AMAZING. The pace was so much faster than the past couple of weeks. I loved it!

Philip and Belle... No words to describe those intense scenes. Martha Madison is such an incredible actress and Jay Johnson has really been impressing me as of late. When they were yelling at eachother, I got goosebumps, lol.

The Steve/EJ/Kayla scenes were... fantastic! When Steve pulled the knife out on EJ, that really scared me. I had no idea that was going to happen. As well as the ending with the both of them fighting and flying out the window... I never expected that. I'm trying to stay away from as many spoilers as I can.

Today's show was INCREDIBLE! Tomorrow looks great as well! DAYS has really stepped it up a BIG notch. I loooove it!:)

• Members

I think I'm in the Jay is not doing a good job side. Kyle Brandt, suprisingly, was just perfect in the role of heir apparent with a very vulnerable spot for Claire. I could see him going off the edge a little, scary lethal - while still having that believable soft side over Claire. Jay just kind of annoys me with the way he's performing this all - I'm not feeling it. He is whine-screaming every line. I was expecting better both in terms of acting and writing.

The girl who plays Belle, she really is very good.

Archived