AMC: Satin Slayer Theory

• Members

I think that David is the killer. He went crazy because of Dixie and Babe's rejection, so he took it out on the women of PV. Also, I think that the poison that was in the pancakes made for Babe was not deadly. He wanted her to "die", so he could take her and be a family. However, Dixie ate it instead, so now David has her.

cityfan01

ps-I know that most of this is just wishful thinking because I'm in such denial

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would be a cop out for David to be the killer since he isn't on the show. I want it to be someone on the canvas now. I still think that they will cop out and have it be Del, just for lack of no one else and let's face it Del hasn't done much. He was involved with Kendall once, maybe this is his way of getting back at her.

• Members

AMC should re-cast David and make him the killer and have him fake Dixie's death and have her kidnapped. That would be the best thing. Hell, AMC could drag the storyline out until Vincent Irizarry's 2 or 3 month contract with Y&R is over and bring him back to finish out this storyline.

• Members

Dsvid didn't even let Leslie fall to her death, because it's not in him to murder. MMT is stupid if she even tries that. But if they do go this way, and recast David and make him the killer, it won't really be David. It'll just be a cheap incarnation of a character who would never do what MMT wants him to do.

• Members

Someone mentioned that Ethan's mom might have a grudge (was it a spoiler?); she's deceased.

I am thinking it is a spawn of Raymonds? They are leading us to believe it is Kenny. They haven't brought Raymond and Kenny in together yet....hmmm

~HotMom

Archived