GH's 24...

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Somebody smack Carly for me. Thanks!

I mean, really! "Who do you think you are, trying to rob MY hotel?" Um, who do you think you are, Barbie, trying to pull that dude's balaclava off his head and getting people shot. STFU, b!tch!

:lol: Feel better now.

• Members

Not really. It has it's moments, but so does every other day of GH, just this time they get to blow up the Metro Court. <shrugs> If they're not flying in helicopters they are blowing something up --- sweeps doesn't always have to be an extravaganza - but that's Guza for ya - bigger and more explosive then the last stunt.

Yes I'm a bit bitter and jaded by this show.

Jen

• Members

I love the concept but the thing totally sucks because we know in the end that it will be Jason who is the big hero. Mac and Lucky being the heroes would make it better. Or bringing back Robert and Anna to save everyone. But having Jason trying to be the "hero" on the outside while Sonny is the "hero" on the inside makes the whole thing stink.

• Members

I am loving the story, and it really got scary good yesterday. When they all had to "introduce" themselves, and everyone did well and then he SHOT Robin, I was like "WHAT?!!?" It was so suspenseful and scary! One of the best parts was Sonny saying "Michael Corinthos Jr." and Mr. Craig laughing. It was really good.

• Members

So far I like GH24.

I like how each day the lead up to the explosion is differently shot.

I liked the rock video look to Thurs. show expolsion.

Now that Mr. Craig and his goons have taken charge it's getting good.

I thought that game of hot potato was sick.

'Screw You Lulu' and 'Baby's Breath Elizabeth'...very clever...I don't think I would have rhymed that well with a bunch of guns pointed at me.

And 'Sweet Sam'....really?

I think that final hour will be awesome.

The 24 rip off was a good idea.

• Members

Yesterday was ok for me. I blame Sonny for getting Robin shot though. He had to be a bad ass and just say "Michael Corinthos Jr" Couldn't he have said Stupid Sonny? I liked Kick ass Carly and Screw you Lulu.

Sam was stupid to close the vault. Should have given them what they wanted. Instead of Sweet Sam she should have been Dumbass Sam

• Members

I like it, but I'd like it more if I knew that there were going to be more far-reaching effects directly as a result of this. And, thus far, it seems as if there's going to be this dramatic blip, and then when it's all said and done... "back to your regularly scheduled (interrupted) storylines."

Archived