TVFO's Daytime's Best & Worst Of 2006

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, the fetus is the worst stoyline of 2006? Me likey, a lot. :D And AMC was ranked last. Bwhaha. Payback, she is a [!@#$%^&*], and her name is Dixie. Frons and Co. started slowly murdering AMC when they resurected the fetus, and Dixie's death was the blow that is going to kill them.

• Members

I think Victor Newman (Y&R) should be here.

Paging Brad Carlton (Y&R) and Gloria Fisher (Y&R).

How could anyone take that seriously? Especially the last one. :blink:

Substitue those with John's death, Todd's execution, and Nick/Phyllis/Sharon (maybe...).

Well now THAT doesn't really make sense? It's still part of the REVA CANCER story. And this list WOULD NOT be complete without Relizzzzz.

Hell no. Where is my Ji Min (Y&R) & Jared (PSNS).

Simon Frasier...

Over Sharon/Nick/Phyllis. Mind bogglin'

• Members
Uhm, yes!! I've never been a fan of the character (although he was cute as a kid) but I couldn't stand him when Cook played him, now I can. And it has nothing to with the writing. It has everything to do with the acting.

Zach's death should have been ranked higher. It was truely heartbreaking.

Best triangle: Carly/Simon/Katie and EJ/Sami/Lucas. Ehm, NO!

• Members

Tell me about it, Boi! It's as ridiculous as ALL those anti-Beemer comments on Perez Hilton, where they said Jason Cook should come back.

On WHAT planet?!

Seriously!

Beemer was THE soap find of the year. (Shawn loses best character to EJ of course, and James Scott already had a daytime career prior to this year so I am NOT snubbing him by saying that, naysayers!!)

Archived