Y&R: Sheila Shocker!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. Sounds like something that deranged nutjob would do. Karma is a [!@#$%^&*], and I hope it leads to Sheila's death. At this point I don't care who kills her, as long as she remains dead.

[sidenote: I don't care for Maggie per se, but she was growing on me. Besides it's time for this psychopath to die!]

• Members

Ah, I guess poor Paul, but I'm glad that Walking Ashtray is gone. I'm so mean, I know it, but that chick gave me the heeby jeebys. And Sheila didn't do it. That Faux-trick ain't Sheila, ya heard?

I guess this is the death that Doug Davidson had been hammering about in the mags. I was worried it would be him. Now, bring on Paul/Lauren/Michael.

It just dawned on me that that's just one character away from Paul/Lauren/Michael/Christine! I know I'm in the minority, but I want The Bug back, and this quad would ROCK!

• Members

Under the current regime of horror La Bug will never return. She's not "quirky" (read annoying but in LML language: interesting & appealing) enough, as ya know.

I guess Paul will go completely nutso after this. He already has lost some of his marbles so who knows what will happen next.

As for Maggie: lung cancer would have killed anyway one day.

• Members

Are we sure Maggie is dead? This pairing with Paul had some true potential, if so, I'm over Latham. Seriously.

I think her Y&R can make for some fantastic single episodes, but I'm getting sick of all the missed potential. Let's do a run through....

- Nikki - She does a great job with the character, but never uses her. Why?

- Victoria - This is another character she improved, but she never uses. Where is that Victoria who saw a divorce lawyer? Amelia Heinle can kick ass if you let her.

- Ji Min - This character is the ultimate in missed opportunities. Everyone loves him, he's my husband and potential baby daddy, yet he's on once a month! Why haven't they put him with Ashley or Dru? Hell, he's not even featured with Jack anymore!

- You FINALLY get to the point where you can break of Dru and Neil, then have Neil recant his affair? WTF?! It only served to make Dru look crazy! Blaming the victim? Sick!

- The reliquary had potential to be a groundbreaking, emotional storyline that could shake the entire canvas. Instead of exploring the rich character possibilities, we got recited facts about reliquaries and the Holocaust. And I still hate Brad!

Ugh! I'm really pissed right now! Eileen Davidson going to B&B has sent me over the edge.

Archived