B&B: Eileen Davidson signs contract...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was about to comment in the other thread but wow. Glad we got a fresh one.

I would much rather see Eileen play someone new on B&B. Ashley is so dull and has been for the last 3 or so years. Maybe Brad Bell will give her something to do that is more exciting but I don't know. B&B does this stuff all the time with a big name and they are out on their asses 6 months-year later.

I am upset about her not going to Days. However, the fact that they didn't approach makes me wonder if maybe Corday's hands were tied. Maybe he can't go out there and get the faces we want to see. NBC pretty much condemned them already so maybe they are keeping Days on a tight budget. We don't know why. I think it's more likely that this was out of Corday and Hogan's hands because I do think if they could've they would go out and get her. Same goes for Joe. Corday likes to bring back familiar faces when they are available. It just doesn't seem right he wouldn't contact her if he could.

There is also the idea that they may not be story there prepared or that Eileen didn't want to go to Days. Maybe she knew B&B was interested and it was very much similar to Y&R so who knows. I do think it's a smart move for Days in a way because you have many actors there that deserve focus and attention. I am upset though. I wanted Eileen but it happens I guess.

• Members

I'd go for it to have KB back. Best case scenario, after meeting with her doctor on South America, she goes to a motel and runs into Phyllis...but it's not really Phyllis, it's Sasha Green! Sasha survived the fire but was really badly burned and took her forever to get plastic surgery to look like Phyllis. Because of the fire, Sasha is unable to conceive and no guy wanted her because of how bad she looked. So she gets surgery to look like Phyllis and they plot to take Phyllis and Lauren's babies. This way, Sheila never had to get plastic surgery.

As for Ashley in LA...where does this leave Abby? I really want her to HURT Brooke. I want Ashley/Brooke to loathe each other but have it be over non-Ridge reasons.

• Members

I don't watch B&B, but since it is Y&R's sister soap, I guess it could be a good thing that she will still be Ashley. Wonder what makes her go from China (is that where she is) to LA (is that where B&B is supposed to be). LMAO, obviously don't pay that close attention to Y&R lately.

• Members

Like I said in the other thread, this will be a disaster.

They'll throw her into a story, and when it's done, they'll say "did we really sign you for three years? Oops!" Then she'll be backburnered and let go. It's what B&B is famous for.

Poor Eileen.

• Members

Definitely.

Anything would be better than this:

Ashley, suitcase in hand walking through the fog towards LA. Taylor, in a case of deja vu, runs her over and our first glimpse is Ashley screaming [!@#$%^&*] at her through the windshield. :lol:

Archived