B&B: Eileen Davidson signs contract...

• Members

I never saw anything of the other thread but let me say THIS SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!!! First of all, for PETE'S sake, if ED was going to continue playing Ashley Abbott, then she belongs on Y&R. Period.

No way does Ashley fit in to B&B IMO. B&B is camp and sorry- Ash is not camp. Not one bit.

Maybe B&B/Y&R became fearful of DAYS taking over the 1 PM timeslot and did some damage control- who knows! All I know is this is MAJORLY disappointing.

Poor Eileen. And this only makes me angrier about Amber being on Y&R- what a friggin mess! This makes me want to watch B&B and Y&R even LESS than I already do.

On a side note- tylerbo- Roll out the red carpet. I've got a hunch you're going to get Vivian back after all!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I listened to Louise's interview last week on Roger's radio show. This is like the 3rd interview where she admits to hearing "rumblings" of a possible return to the canvas. Actors don't hear "rumblings" unless there's been talk with their reps. Additionally, Louise Sorel most likely comes cheaper than Eileen Davidson, so it's kind of win-win from a business standpoint. To further drive it home, Sorel is exactly the kind of actress Sheffer blows his wad over. Having watched his ATWT stint, I would say that Vivian is more of his element than Kristen.

• Members

I have long suspected that Brad Bell, or his employees, read these boards for good ideas.

---------------------------

BadZoe @ Nov 23 2006, 07:42 PM I think the Bell family should keep Eileen and snap her up to play Kristen Forrester on the B&B. How fantastic would it be to see Eileen Davidson's talent on sceen with Susan Flannery, John McCook and Lesli Kay?

---------------------------

Although it doesn't sound like Eileen will be playing Kristen, having her on B&B certainly prevents Days from getting a ratings edge over B&B. I wouldn't be surprised if nabbing her isn't a first step towards moving B&B to an hour. B&B has for the most part not had a cast worthy of an hour but this is a real start. I do have to wonder if this news is going to send Hunter Tylo packing her bags again or sent to recurring status. She recently sold her 2006 BMW on Ebay, so maybe she's bracing for a change in cash flow. Bradley did make some comment recently about Nick falling head over heals for a woman not yet on the canvas.

I think Ashley could be great on B&B. She can come on with a clean slate like Sheila did and become a much needed spark for the tired old story of keeping it in the Forrester Family.

• Members

HHMM!! This is very interesting to say the least...I just wonder if this was like planned all along at some point. Adrienne Frantz as Amber, a role created by Bradley Bell and now Ashley!!!

I just wonder if the whole Nick angle will play into that any!!! Woo!!

Welcome home, sorta Ashley!

• Members

I don't have the exact links but if you go to the SON blogs, there's a link to the site in Roger Newcomb's Loger Productions blog. I don't know where the archive is but I know it exists- b/c some of the SB fans told me they listened to it recently. I'm sure you can find it. It's a GREAT interview & Louise ends up getting political with Roger after the break- she's HILARIOUS. Not to be missed.

ETA: Found it! Here's the link:

LOUISE SOREL INTERVIEW

Louise starts approximately 8 minutes into the show!

• Members

If Vivian returns, she had better bring Ivan with her. Celeste and Ivan were starting to steam up my screen before he and Viv left!!

I wonder if she'll return with news on John's parentage, like that he's actually Shawn Brady's son with Daphne DiMera. (Or, even better, that John is really Roman, and Roman is really John)

• Members

The part that got my hopes up is when she said.

After the interviewers say there's been major changes at DAYS and asked her about Vivian returning...

Sorel: "Yeah, There have been rumblings" "and I hesitate to say anything because you never know what's going to happen"

Vivian would be Hogan's very own Barbara Ryan

Archived