The [!@#$%^&*] that Just Won't Die

DruRocks

• Members

So, for all those (like myself) who cannot stand Sheila the redundant Cartoon, here's a place to vent your frustration and/or HATE.

This is a character that has been severly butchered due to terrible writing and bad acting. Die Sheila Die. Your time has expired ( years ago). :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, they censor the titles too!

Yay, two members lol. LML was stupid to bring back Sheila, instead of writing a storyline for Eileen Davidson or Melody Thomas Scott. Atleast it has brought Doug Davidson to the frontburner, but I wish it was something better.

• Members

:lol: Two DAMN proud members :lol:

Oh, yes my friend, I have no idea what they were thinking when they decided to bring her back. If I were a die-hard fan I would be even more in an uproar about it, but even as a soap fan in general, I just hate to see these useless people on my screen.(tis why I usually just change the channel)

And OMG....why the hell not write something for the HUGELY underused E. Davidson???? MTS is another, as you pointed out, that could have been given something in place of this. The only bonus of not using E.D. and letting her go is that she is now available to come back to Days. ;)

I think the most horrific part about all of this is that M. Stafford, a great actress, has been continously used in all the wrong ways for some time now. Even though she rocks a lot of those scenes, I think it's really a mistake to reduce her to this cartoon....

Archived