DAYS: More on Farah Fath's Exit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Face it people, Willow and the actress that plays her blows bigger chunks than a three year-old with the stomach virus. I sincerely hope TPTB will not keep her around after the Claire saga is over and try to turn her into DAYS' next bad girl. This character has what, five fans? She simply isn't likeable enough to be frontburner.

• Members

It's understandable that Farah wanted to try out new stuff, but quitting her steady job without anything really planned out, was kind of dumb, IMO.

Besides, with Hogan taking over, things were really starting to go well!

Well, I'm glad they refused Farah. She's starting to annoy me.

• Members

I don't care either way if Willlow stays or goes, but the few who LOVE Willow are way too sensitive when others are showing dislike for her. I admit, I like Annie B. better than Farah, so if DAYS is to keep one of them I would perfer they keep AB.

DAYS casting has been on fire the last 2 to 3 years, so I am confident DAYS will make a good decision if the role of Mimi is indeed recasted. Bye bye Farahhhhhhhhhhh

• Members

The part of Mimi Lockhart will now be played by...

Max the dog!....

Max...twice the fur...ten times the talent!

And Bree, LMAO at your Willow comments. Seriously, I've seen a strategically placed can of Coca Cola emote more believably then her.

• Members

I taked it you meant me when you stated this. :lol: Lets get this straight. I am in no way sensitive. I find it funny that people bash characters and actors left and right that the majority of fans dislike, but low and behold someone say something negative about Suzanne Rogers or John Aniston. I consider Annie a decent actress, and I'm in love with Willow, so I will continue to hold them up on that pedistal that Maggie, Victor and the rest of the loved characters are on. I find humor in arguing with people. No sensitivity to be heard of ;)

Archived