GL: 1/26 Show

• Members

Wow, no thread yet for this episode?

Is it awful to hope that Alan becomes toast after today's show? The guy is completely heartless.

Daisy is really starting to get on my nerves. Her cousin dies and she still has the nerve to give Gus the eyeroll.

Cassie, Cassie...:( Needless to say, Nicole Forester has the performance of the day. The way she played Cassie wanting to quickly get on with the funeral arrangements as some kind of coping mechanism only to realize too late that she should just be with Tammy for now. I felt soo bad for her when she realized they had already taken Tammy away.

I know most people here hate Remy but go, Remy...choke the life out of that a--hole G!

Anyone know the name of the song they keep playing recently. It's so beautiful and sad.

Great week for GL overall. I hope the ratings are good.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jon sets fire to a house?!? Holy Hell, this is creepy. I just watched Donnie Darko last night too.

[if I could put in a "shocked" emoticon, I would put it here, but because of this screwed up board, I cannot]

• Members

Oohh..that was the scene that really stood out for me today. Just the visuals of Tammy not being there anymore yet Cassie tries throws herself on the bed anyway because that's where Tammy just was...soo sad! :(

It was really good to see Josh there. I noticed how his eyes were welling up when Cassie was talking to the funeral guy.

Dan, he started to set the Spaulding mansion on fire today while Alan was sleeping. I can only hope it burns down like that pastel place that Sandy once bought Tammy.

• Members

Today's episode was another great one. What a great couple of weeks it has been. I really think that everything that has happend and is going to happen next week is really going to effect all of the other stories right now. I'm actually looking forward to the whole aftermath of this story line.

• Members

That was Jonathan arsonist fashion! He's set fires before but this time it was personal. NF was amazing in today's episode. I almost had tears in my eyes when she grabbed onto Tammy's things and realized that she was gone. I think Cassie might go crazy and attack Lizzie.

• Members

When GL does things like this you can really tell their budget woes. The last few days it has been Reva there with Cassie and Jonathan while Josh wasn't.

Then today without any explanantion suddenly Reva is not with them anymore.

Reva and Josh both should have been there all along. I guess GL just can't afford to pay both to support the scenes which is sad. It is the big thing that is not realistic in this.

I think too it would have been much better had it been Lillian or Rick that came to Tammy's aid when she was dying. Instead it was a nurse extra and a doctor who was the resident on call. It would have been nice to see Rick and Lillian there more. But I know both would have cost more to get.

The sets don't bother me as much as things like that. I loved Edge of Night for years and they had some of the worst sets ever in soaps because they just didn't have the money to spend on them that other soaps did. So sets are nice but not as big of a deal for me. I like things to make sense as far as who should be there for certain scenes.

Archived