ATWT: Thursday Jan 25th discussion

• Members

I don't have one shred of sympathy for Katie. Maybe I would have, if she hadn't pasted that stupid smile on her face. She didn't keep that letter from Mike because it meant nothing to her...she didn't show him because it meant EVERYTHING to her. Simon basically said "I still worshipped the ground you walked on". Ergo, her little vendetta wasn't for nothing, she got what she really wanted---proof that she could have had Simon, had she gotten to him before Carly forgave him.

Don't get me started on the stupidity of the letter (and my conspiracy-prone brain wonders if Henry was right--what is Simon doing writing a letter like that if he's really happy with Carly...) or the Ode de Love of Skatie flashback montage. (Not only was it longer than anything on the anniversary show *ahem*...I don't believe Carjack has been given one since they broke up a year ago. Bastardos!)

The hostage crisis...what a huge yawn. Nurse Meg is suffering from her usual guilty conscience. IF we ever find out what happened to the poor patient, which I doubt, I'm sure Meggie's inattention had nothing to do with her demise.

The Hughes'....YAAWWNNN. NuDaniel sucks.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:huh: I was under the impression (thanks to one of Meg's many hand-dandy flashbacks), that she was listening to the woman rattle off her allergies, Meg gave up, quit writing them down. Therefore, they probably unknowingly gave her a medicine or something of some sort that she was fatally allergic to. Why? Because Meg quit listening, zoned out, figured the woman was a hypochondriac, etc.

I was under the impression that THAT is how she probably died....

• Members

Skatie got a long montage? :o I used to love Skatie but after all that "Katie hates Simon" crap they've been doing since his return, the whole thing makes no sense. And they haven't made it clear enough that she's only rejecting him because she still loves him. JP doesn't have a clue as to how to incorporate character motivations into the writing.

• Members

But Meg obviously isn't responsible for the patient's death if some wacko reaction to the hospital bleach triggered a series of events. I can't see TIIC really making Meg guilty of malpractice. Meg also thought her inattention while she stood over the woman before the monitors went off might have caused her to miss something. *Roll eyes* Not like thousands of dollars worth of machinery are there for a reason.

Yep...Skatie got a montage. While Katie secretly smiled in glee that Simon took the time from running for his freedom to contact her and remembered lots of boinky-boinky. Nearly killed me. LOL.

Archived