DAYS: SOD Spoilers

• Members

HOTN: MBE, SN, Steve and Kayla

VCR Alerts:

2/1 Shawn is arrested after the safe house is raided.

2/2 Kate sets Sami up by pretending that a cable show wants to profile her rescue of Lucas

What will happen:

-Shawn calls the Brady Pub to ask Bo for money

-Willow reveals to Hope that she is pregnant

-Steve and Kayla argue about his strange behavior

-Chelsea is determined to win her father's approval.

Hero Worship: Bo Brady, Peter Reckell. An interview with PR regarding Bo being a hero.

Casting/Grapvine: Days is looking for an actor to play Willow's younger brother who will mix it up with Abby, Chelsea and Nick.

Letter about how Mabby could be the next big couple.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/message/1169657010/

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:D You know what this means, don't you? Willow Stark is here to stay, and Hogie's bringing on the rest of the Stark family! My God, if I wasn't convinced that Willow is the reincarnation of Nicole Walker, I certainly am now. The Stark brother is our Brandon to Nicole's Willow. YAY!

• Members

These spoilers are so vague...i want february sweesp spoilers...and i want some big events coming up....also i don't like hearing about an addition to Willow's family, because that does mean she's hear to stay...But i notice they didn't mention Connor when they mentioned the teen scene---abby, chelsea, and nick..I'm guessing Connor leaves when Bonnie leaves..

• Members

I hope Connor doesn't leae. I like him. And, these spoilers sound pretty good!!!!! I can't wait!

Hmm....addition to the Stark family? Hogan said he wouldn't build a new family on Days, but even though I hate Willow as long as they get a good actor to play the role I say go for it Hogan!

• Members

They didn't mention Connor in the teen scene :D I knew he was only a short-term character and thank God! Hopefully, Bonnie takes all of her spawns (except Patrick) out of town when she leaves. I'm a little upset Max isn't included :( I know he's not really considered a "teen," but this worries me because of my hopes for MABBY.

I'm perfectly fine with adding the Starks to the famous families of Salem including the Hortons, Bradys, DiMeras, Johnsons, Carvers, Kiriakises and Robertses.

:D :D :D In your face haters!!! :P :P :P

• Members

The spoilers sound good but I was looking for sweeps previews. Does anyone know what is up with those? They should be out by now.

Anyway, I think Willow's brother is going to take the role that Connor was going to play in regards to Abby. We all pretty much believed that Connor was going to mix things up with Abby but I think that was all planned before they fired Judi and dropped pretty much any leftover stories for the Lockhart's. I don't see Willow's brother being a long-term character. I think he is just a complication of some sort for Abby and Max. I also don't think this makes Willow long term. I do agree with Drew in that this is very similar to Nicole and how she was developed and how they brought her family on with Brandon and so on. However, Hogan promised he would not be adding new families so I see this as just nothing but short-term or for a few months. I see Willow lasting longer then her brother but I still don't buy Willow lasting that long. I see her being here through Spring though.

• Members

February Sweeps will probably come out next week.

You're all delusional! :lol: Willow is here to stay, baby! Stop hating and accept it! :D Hogan bringing on her little brother is only adding feul to my Stark family fire. I won't be surprised if we hear casting news about Willow's parents in the coming weeks :D I'm all for it. We don't know if Connor won't mix it up with Abby before he leaves. We still have a whole month of February before the Lockharts are gone. So Willow's brother may not be a Connor replacement. Who's to say he won't come in to complicate matters with Nick and Chelsea? It could happen. Hopefully, the boy can act and there's no doubt in my mind that I will instantly like him.

Thank you, Hogan for making your first official created family in Salem Willow's :D And while he may have said that he wouldn't be introducing any new families right off the bat, he's been writing for 4 months now. His stories are starting to show and it's okay for him to start introducing new characters.

Bring on the Starks! :D :D :D

• Members

Oh yeah. I know they aren't going to become the main family. All I was saying was I don't think they are even going to become a supporting family. It's more likely just the brother and that's it. The brother will be here for a bit and then leave or something. Willow will last longer I beleive but even her I don't see lasting into the summer. We'll see though.

• Members

At least you don't go that far! :lol:

Even though I hate Willow I do think it is time for a new family on Days. We haven't got one for a long time, and hopefully Hogan could handle bringing in a new one right. As long as they get good actors/actresses for the roles, I would be for it. Willow being horrible doesn't mean her family has to be.

• Members

Well, duh! That's how families start on shows. When Roman was in the 80's, Kayla was the next Brady to be introduced. There were no plans to bring on parents or Bo or Kim. Then, when story became available and the writer wanted to write in a new family, they created the rest of the Brady family. I see Hogan doing the same with the Starks.

• Members

Also, I just thought of this, and if they are making a family out of the Stark's, this could be why they changed Willow's last name from Espinoza to Stark....I mean Espinoza is not a bad name, but it would sound a little bit weird for a whole family on a soap.

• Members

With the Lockharts (positively the WORST family to hit DAYS in a LONG time) out by the end of February, I am definetly ready for a new family.

However, I do NOT want that family to be Willows! Willow is a disaster IMO and the worst thing Hogan has done since he came on board (and there is VERY VERY little to criticize him with).

Archived