PSNS: Shocking SEX BOMB

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rion, there was an additional few sentences.

In the meantime, Reilly is going for broke: his current plot in which lovers Luis and Fancy have been sexually violated in separate attacks, will take a surprising twist when hypnosis reveals that the perp might be a woman.

• Members

No surprise there. I remember saying when Fancy was first raped that the rapist looked like a woman. This is very sickening and, like Kenny said, it's all being played for shocks. Where is the repercussions? Where is the aftermath internally? No where because JER is all about shock and nothing else. I really hate what they have done to Luis and Fancy.

The murder is interesting. Hopefully, it will be someone good and not someone like the Crane maid again. Chad's lover is obviously the sex bomb. I just want to know who it is already.

• Members

Nip/Tuck did a similar storyline last season with Christian/Kit/Quentin

Rapist/Stalker/Killer gets the semen, then plants it on the Fancy making it look like Luis did it.

That Beth/Sheridan is a sick puppy to molest her own neice with a dildo. Assuming it it a woman, it would have to be a dildo wouldn't it?

Maybe Beth got a sex change?

• Members

It's honestly my favorite storyline -- other than the Ethan/Theresa/Gwen INCREDIBLE climax of today's episode -- on the show. Honestly, I think the story's fine. It's been building and building and building. At first I thought it was stagnant but I HONESTLY see Reilly trying with this story. And it's not stagnant because it's just been a few weeks of attacks and already we're getting to what has been inevitable: for Luis to be framed for rape. Now, the only question is, WHY. If it is Beth or Sheridan who did this to him, she certainly can't have her way with him in jail! So that's the kicker.

Anyway, about Reilly's interview, OBVIOUSLY this is a new one, post-cancellation. Does he not mention ANYTHING AT ALL about that?!

• Members

Wowwwwww. I am becoming more and more relieved this show is donezo and that this man is out of a job. This is straight out of Nip/Tuck, but.......this is a soap. It ain't Nip/Tuck. It's daytime, and it's a different audience. This is not going to fly.

If the rapist is Beth, then that is just so dumb because when Fancy was raped the first time, there were groans, and it was a man. But it's looking like it is Beth.

Archived