PSNS: Shocking SEX BOMB

• Members

From Michael Logan's TV Guide column:

"Luis will be arrested when his semen shows up on Fancy during her rape exam. That'll be followed by a murder. And Reilly is about to drop another SEX BOMB that'll make soap history!...but I cant reveal that til next week"...

:o

Wonder what it will be....is the rapist transsexual?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It can't just be Chad with a man though, because that wouldn't make soap history.

The only thing I could think of is that Chad's lover is not only a man, but someone of a different race, as well. Could be white, spanish, asian... whatever.

I don't expect Reilly to play it seriously, though. It's just going to be a cheap shock.

• Members

I suspect that during the show's final months, there will be nothing but SHOCKERS AND TWISTS!!!! OMG, why has the show become this suspenseful now that it's been canned? Now I'm REALLY SAD to see it end! The current story involving Fancy reminds me of something that former soap "The Edge of Night" would've embarked on.

• Members

Jesus. That sounds very misogynistic. Even for JER. This sounds worse than the Marty rape on OLTL, which was very shocking, but at least that one began one of the best storylines in the show's history.

Is Fancy's storyline just for shocks? Isn't she a cop too? Jesus, I'm glad his pen is no longer pointed towards Hope Brady.

• Members

Yes, the Fancy storyline is pretty much just for shocks.

I've not seen any scenes of Fancy dealing internally with what's happened to her because... well, quite honestly, she hasn't been given a chance. She's being assaulted in literally every other scene. And I'm NOT exaggerating. It consists of Fancy getting attacked in her bed, then running out to tell everyone what's happened... nobody believes her, so she goes back to bed, only to get attacked AGAIN. She runs out again to tell everyone what happened, everyone thinks she's crazy. She goes back to bed, gets attacked AGAIN... it's been this same routine.

I think that JER has women issues... and I think it gets him off to think about assaulting them in his writing.

Archived