PSNS: Shocking SEX BOMB

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agrred. Danni also made a good point about ET.

All the rapes doesn't mean Luis/Fancy aren't meant to be. In fact, since it's destroying Sheridan it's pretty much actually propping them a bit. However, this whole twist with Luis is really screwing up Luis and Fancy for me. I know he didn't rape her but it's just horrible. JER seems to be getting off on it and that quote from him makes it clear he only cares about shocking the audience and not the fans and story.

I don't even want the rapist to be Beth because it takes her from being someone I love to hate to replusive. The whole story is disgusting.

• Members

I think the 'woman' comment does not mean that a woman raped Fancy.

It said that 'under hypnosis', which leads me to believe that Luis goes under hypnosis to remember what happened to him during his missing 1 hour. During this time, he's going to remember seeing a woman who sexually violated him.

Fancy's rapist is going to remain a man, imo.

2 rapists: 1 woman, 1 man

• Members

Thank you for stating the obvious about Lucy, Phoenix. IF Sheridan is one of the rapists (and if there are two, then a man raped Fancy and Sheridan raped Luis, so the 'Sheridan had an alibi' argument doesn't fly), then it's PROPPING Lucy! :wub:

That said, call me crazy, but I LOVE the fact that Luis is framed for the rape. It's a good story!

Archived