What movies are you ANTICIPATING for this year?

DruRocks

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^Yep, The Dark Knight won't be released until 2008.

Plot Outline: Batman and Gordon find alliance with a newly appointed DA Harvey Dent to stop a vicious killer with a warped sense of humor known only as The Joker, a threat to both the good, and the evil of Gotham City.

I'm scared that The Simpsons Movie will be a complete comedic failure.

• Members

I think the Simpsons movie will be great. I've seen snippets of it and it looks hilarious. Then again, I'm obsessed with the series, have all seasons on DVD, have all Simpsons related memorabelia and have not missed a Simpsons episode since it started in 1989.

Yes, I'm wierd. :lol:

• Members

I don't think I've ever missed a Simpsons episode ever. Through the good and the bad I've stuck with it. But the past several seasons has decreased dramatically in quality. The two previews I saw for the movie leaves me scurred. I PRAY that the movie isn't Lisa-centric. Because she is very unfunny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just hope the movie isn't Homer-centric.

THE SIMPSONS' best episodes revolved around Bart's mischief. I'm not so sure how well this will do in the box office. If this movie were made awhile ago, I'm pretty sure it would have done well.

Is this new movie in 3D Animation?

Personally, I want to see "Hounddog," simply because of the controversy surrounding it.

Archived