Real World: New Oreans "Danny & Paul!"

KLN

• Members

This was my favorite story from my favorite season of "The Real World" (New Orleans).

Danny had recently come out to his parents before being cast on the show, and a week before moving to New Orleans, he met and fell in love with Paul... who was in the military. Due to the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy, Danny and Paul had to try and conceal their love from the cameras in order to keep his identity from being leaked on television.

Now that Paul is out of the military, he's been able to finally reveal his face to the world... sweet!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They recently broke up.

But I year ya re: 'they're both smokin' hot!'

Seriously, when RWNO premiered, I felt like Theresa Lopez Fitzgerald in the first month of Passions (in love with a man she'd never met). I was like... OMG. A gay man exists who isn't a total flamer? AND he's cute?! No way, I have to marry him! LoL And I know I'm not the only one who felt that way. I can't tell you the number of gay guys I've spoken to who always reference "Danny from The Real World" as their idea of a perfect man.

• Members

I remember seeing this a few years ago and thinking "THAT is who they couldn't show?" - "THAT is what my hot hot Danny likes?"

Haha - needless to say, Paul did not impress me at all - and I'm happy that Danny is away from him. Ok, it's probably the long hair that is really distracting me - he does have a good body.

Kenny - you're right - I know lots of people who reference "Danny from the Real World" as their type of guy they are looking for...me included.

• Members

I remember seeing Paul with a buzz cut and he was smokin hot. With his hair long and furry like that he reminds me of Jeremy Rolloff from Little People Big World and his hair.

I recently saw the Dawson's Creek episode with Danny on it. DAMN!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived