American Idol: Discussion Thread

R!ck

• Members

LMFAO at the girl who had no personality and looked completely scared and silent.

Anyway - this is the second time that the judges have mentioned Taylor Hicks in a negative way...I wonder if they are not happy with him and his remarks last year about American Idol? Tonight they mentioned how one guy blew Taylor out of the water - and then last week they told someone to go cover up Taylor's face with something (I can't remember).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is Alexis Colby doing on the judges panel?

Probably my favorite from the night was Nakia. I loved her personality and spirt. I cant beleive they didnt let her through bc I thought she was a good singer. Hated that moment and felt crushed and gutted right along side her.

The one that followed her, Sarah was a mess. She wasnts to be the first American Idol that cant sing? WTF was she smoking. She looked like she was either on crack or crazy

• Members

Yeah I definitely saw the Joan Collins resemblence. I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't her.

I loved that girl in the beginning who lied to her father about going to NY. I felt for her.

Why the hell did Ian come back? He was bad enough dancing and now he and his ego so up here? Made for some laughs though.

That last girl was...something special. It was the capper to yet another weird round of auditions.

I liked Nakia and thought they would put her through. She wasn't that bad and she sounded like she just needed a little work with her voice control.

• Members

Holy CRAP that sure looked liked Joan.

Anyway BEST IDOL EPISODE EVER! Haha so many laughs and more good ones this week than last.

Ok Ian is funny - I mean he deserves to get his a$$ kicked - but he's funny.

LMAO at the crazy "I can't sing but wanna be the next AI" chick. She was certifiable.

The Justin-look-alike was hot and I'm rooting for him...haha.

I loved/hated the Days of our Idols montage...I mean I felt bad for the girl - but that girl should get into acting! lol

OH and that crazy New York girl who trained to get on AI and lost all that weight! At first I thought she was a joke and then she started singing and I was impressed and I think she was shocked too - her reaction really made me wonder if she was doing this as a joke or not!

Ok and finally - I have to say that IMO it is VERY unprofessional and rude to miss auditions bc of too much partying the night before...*pointing at you Simon*....At least Paula can still get up and do her sh!t even if she's still drunk!

Archived