AMC: Tuesday

• Members

I'm happy to see Liz Hendrickson back on AMC! :) I hope the writing is good for Bianca/Maggie and I want Maggie and Jonathan scenes too! It seems like they've butched up Maggie a bit with her look...

Kenny and Amanda...umm HOT? I think so!

Enjoying the Jonathan/Lily scenes so far - maybe just bc I've missed Lily a little bit.

Jeff and Erica = GAG! John James is a good actor, but Jeff Martin is a horrible character.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^LOL - he's pretty cute too ;)

Ok why is it that everytime there is an outdoors Lily/Jonathan scene - they have that lame owl 'hooting' sound in the background? It was bad in the treehouse set, and it's not any better at the lakehouse.

Thank God Jack came and busted up Jeff's un-romantic date with Erica....

• Members

I can't believe it was Kenny! He is supposed to be in Georgia. It's great they remembered the love that they shared. Kenny was one of the few characters I wish had stuck around after R&C (he was much better than the other men at the time like Boyd and Henry).

I don't know why he'd be so affectionate towards Danielle seeing how she did not come on to FUSION until almost three years after he left the Valley.

Liz Hendrickson is fitting back into the canvas like a well worn glove. I am so happy she is back. Dare I say it, was AMC good today?

I hate Jeff and Erica's affair. I hope Jack fights for Erica, and I hope that Erica realizes that he is the love of her life, not the widow Martin who can go back to San Francisco/Africa/Any where but the Valley.

Lily and Jeff were great today too lementing their lossed loved ones. I am happy that they are adressing Laurel's death again. That was a huge milestone for Lily.

• Members

Maggie! Eee! Loving seeing her back...loving the Maggie/Binks scenes

Loving the Zach & Zarf scenes....TK and JC work so well together

Loved Colby as Zarf fangurl. Hee

Poor Zarf :( He would rather have the whole town think he is a murderer rather than confess his real secret

• Members

I'm really enjoying the Maggie/Bianca scenes too...great acting by these two girls.

The Chandler Mansion scenes are testing my patience. Babe's whining and screaming in the beginning was annoying - Zarf being manhandled the entire time while he was flailing his body around was annoying - and everyone ganging up on him and wanting to lynch the guy was annoying...Like you said though Laurie, it's sad he would rather have the entire town think he's a murderer than confess his real secret.

The Jack/Erica scenes are SOO sweet - I'm loving those too - I'm just happy one of them decided to apologize and actually talk through it instead of assume what the other thinks and just beat around the wrong bush. I hope Erica goes home with Jack and ditches Jeff by the end of the episode.

I felt sorta bad for Jonathan after Lily left and he broke down alone - only thanks to Jeff's good acting in that scene.

I'm enjoying the ConFusion scenes with Amanda/Del/Kenny too - I'm hoping Kenny isn't gone from this episode already...

• Members

Aww - I feel so bad for Zoe and the way she was forced to come out as a TG in front of all those JERKS! lol - But no seriously, GREAT tears by Jeffrey and Alexa there at the end - and did anyone catch the slow-motion ending? It was subtle, bc not much movement, but it was there.

Man - Bianca was tearing into Maggie there - I kinda felt bad for Maggie, although I guess she deserves it for being a little whore in Paris. haha

Did Amanda really say "The murderer got to DANI." there at the end? I hope I heard her wrong - surely she didn't get a call that Dani is dead. :(

• Members

After today's episode JR, Kendell and Zach are all on my $h!+ list. They had no right to treat Zarf like that. There is no proof that says Zarf is the one who killed Erin and Simone and that he attacked Dani. They had no right to manhandel him and just because Zarf/Zoe had a picture of Zach's mom (who apparently was a model) doesn't make him a killer.

They were closed minded, judgemental and down right rude and mean spirited. They had no right to treat Zarf that way. What is with the people in PV just watching as Zach was about to strangle the living life out of Zarf. Kendell needs to drown in her own pool of waist after that speech she told Zarf about him being a hateful and disgusting person and JR needs to fly out another window after judging Zarf for no good reason. I wish Zach would go get himself pushed off a terrece. UGH!

• Members

Did you see the previews!

JR: What is wrong with you?

Kendell: What is right with him?

Ryan: The freak defense just isn't going to fly!

DISGUSTING! HATE THEM ALL!

Apparently everyone in PV is a bigoted intolerant.

The final scene with Babe and Zoe was brilliant and is truely the stuff that soaps are made off. It was beautiful, warm, touching and tender. It was sweet and awe inspiring and tear inducing and seeing how everyone is going to react to Zoe/Zarf with such hatred and closed minded idiocisy I hope they all choke on crow. The hate that all of those people had in that room was revolting. I lost count how many times someone mandhandled Zarf/Zoe today but I think Zach won some where between the first three or five almost chokings.

• Members

ITA - I thought the previews were disgusting with the way they were treating Zarf. I understand that people are dead and Zarf is making them believe he's the killer and that gives you a right to be upset - but the fact that he is TG shouldn't make someone ask "What's wrong with you" and calling them freak solely bc they are TG. I don't know, I got a bad vibe and it makes me feel even more sorry for Zoe - BUT I'm guessing that's what the writers want....we want to embrace Zoe and TG's (as well as Babe the only TG accepter...haha).

Anyway is it worth having fans embrace a newbie at the cost of making us hate the rest of the bigoted cast? Hmmm....

• Members

I agree with both of you. As annoying as I usually find Zarf, when he's opening up about Zoe I actually feel sorry for him. I guess the writers think we'll be as disgusted as Ryan, Kendall, etc and they'll teach us about tolerance.

I thought it was a good show overall today with the great Erica/Jack scene (until he said there was nothing left to fight for), Kenny freaking out Del & Amanda, and Maggie trying to reconcile with Bianca. I think Maggie's looking more like Frankie lately, which imo is a very good thing since I preferred Frankie with Bianca.

Archived