AMC: Tuesday

• Members

Kenny was the FUSION retained attorney when the upstart company was just getting started. Simone was constantly getting arrested for her "unique" marketing strategy, so Kenny was her keeper. Their closeness lead to a romatic interlude. Simone felt like she could finally love again.

Alas, the relaitonship was not to be when Kenny got a new job in Georgia (the country, not the city). He even proposed to Simone! But, she was not yet ready to take the plunge. Kenny left Simone, with a broken heart.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They did a good job of making me hate the men of PV yet again today. Normally, I love Zach and JR, but I just wanted to smack them both today. Zach in particular need to keep his hands to himself. I'm not sure if it's a writing or directing choice, but enough to whoever is behind it. I agree that Zarf is partly to blame for the false confession, but he should have been taken to the police station, instead of facing the threat of mob justice. :angry: JC was awesome today. That last scene was so good. Gotta love an actor who can cry on demand.

That was my first introduction to Maggie. So far, I don't like her. If they are going to hook Bianca up with a woman other than Zoe, I'm voting for Leslie.

Jack and Jeff, please soap gods spare us! If Jack had just stayed the course today, I think he would have gotten Erica back.

Is it possible the killer got to Dani again at the hospital?

• Members

Aww, I love Maggie - even though she was written so freakin' wishy-washy - but I really love Liz Hendrickson especially and am happy to see her back at AMC for awhile. Do you know Maggie's history with Jonathan too? Liz was great in that storyline....as was Jeff Branson.

A part of me wishes the killer did get to her just so the MOB will leave Zarf the [!@#$%^&*] alone! The manhandling has got to stop - you'd think this is GH with all the threats, assualts, and arrogance in the men characters.

But I don't want Dani to die...I love Tanisha Lynn. I'm curious though bc of what Amanda said at the end - she was about crying...so it can't be good :(

• Members

Maybe under other circumstances I could like Maggie, but right now she's just the woman who hurt Bianca and left Miranda. Maybe if she stuck around and had her own POV I could like her. Leslie seemed together though and I think Bianca needs someone reliable right now.

I don't know Maggie's history with Jon. Were they together or was she a potential victim of his?

• Members

I think Eden and Liz picked up right where they left off. AMC would be stupid to write Liz off again when the next supercouple can very well be BAM. I actually feel the love between these actors.

I guessI just have this sinking feeling that Mags is going to be the next serial killer victim. Would she loose her life to protect the woman she loves?

Maggie and Jon dated. Maggie did a lot to hide what Jonathan was doing to prevent anyone from prooving that Ethan was the true Cambias heir (he wanted to protect Ryan's claim to the estate because of Alexander's caviat). At the end of 2006, Jon abused Maggie physically. Maggie took on the role as victim, lying to everyone about her injuries.

• Members

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants to see each judgmental, violent Pine Valley Man die a slow and painful death. That was just uncalled for! And I love it; Jonathon doesn't think for a second, "hmm, maybe if I misjudged Zarf, I could be jumping the gun on this strange guy at Confusion, too." No, he automatically thinks the worst. What a bastard!

This Zarf/Zoe storyline is absolutely on FIRE.

The show is phenomenal.

I can honestly say it's my favorite soap right now.

• Members

Zarf hurt Bianca! He didn't mean too but he did. Kendall will always go for the juglar when someone hurts Binks. Bianca didn't believe his story and thought he was just trying to get her into bed by playing a lesbian transgender. Zarf is not helping himself with his attitude and refusing to tell the truth was endangering other women so I have no sympathy for him there. I don't care that he is transgendered it's his over the top storyline that is irratating me. The auras stuff always creeps me out.

• Members

Well they all probably think he's the murderer since he SAID he was LOL. And JR can be whatever way he wants with him. That man came into JR's house uninvited and harassed/judged him not to long ago and did not leave when he asked him (And JR started out being polite to him) to but JR is supposed to accept him now with open arms? He can judge JR without knowing him but it can't be the other way around? Seems not right to me. I love how JR is so "evil" with his aura and all but the guy/girl had no problem staying at his family's house. And funny how JR''s wife who preaches how she needs openness and honesty was ready to hide this person in the tunnels without consulting JR. Hopefully this means JR can go out and cheat on her now. As I am sure it's hurt him so bad ;)

Kendall believes the man killed her friends so obviously that is what fueled her comments and honestly Zach isn't a fave a mine but that's what is fueling his behavior as well. Ditto with Ryan and Derrick but above all the scene IMO wasn't about Zarf. It's what it's always been about to shove Babe = good down are throats till we choke on it. That's always been the formula. Babe screws someone over with lies, cheating, deceit, babystealing but THEN Babe is accepting towards someone others don't accept which is supposed to blind us to the fact that what Babe did to one person doesn't have anything to do with how she treats another and Babe = good is supposed to overshadow that Babe in reality actually =

b!tch LOL. I still don't even see how she can be so sure "she" isn't guilty. Just because he's transgender doesn't = that "She" is innocent.

• Members

I agree. I don't have a problem with him being transgender (except that it still seems more about Babe = good to me then actually Him/her) but he's the one who was playing around when questioned if he killed them or not. He could easily say that he's innocent but refuse to say anything else. He goes around telling people their auras are evil and dark and can harass them but if the tables are turned I am supposed to feel bad? well maybe if Babe wasn't involved I might...or I might not (I still think I wouldn't). I can't really tell. All I know is she IS involved so it's ruined it right there LOL.

• Members

You missed the New Year's episode. After overhearing Colby & Sean talk about sending her the presents, Erica set Jack up by having some 12 Days of Christmas performers interrupt their romantic NYE on their yacht (drummers drumming, maids a milking, pipers piping, etc). It started out funny, but then Jeff showed up because Erica had called him to come over so she could kiss him at midnight. In front of Jack. Typical McT garbage, imo!

Archived