OLTL: Friday January 12th

• Members

I have had the luxury of watching live this whole week, and I'm excited about today's episode. I hope the Todd/Marty/Spencer stuff is exciting, and I'd like to see some Viki and Clint. Sadly, I think Vincent Jones will be a big part of today's episode, which means maybe I should paint my nails or something (LOL, j/k).

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got called out halfway through today's eppy, so just finished watching now. I logged on, thinking there would be lots of discussion, but was I ever wrong! LOL: could any show be LESS talked about on SON these days than OLTL? :o

I like most of the episode, and I am enjoying the hostage situation. There was a bit too much movement and quick camera angles for me, but OL's directors always do a good job overall with action sequences. Nice to see the actor playing Cole (name?) come alive for a moment when he saw his Mom in peril, and I did think KA was quite charming in their scenes together.

Dorian was a highlight for me ... I love her unadulterated rage, even when it's not justified!

In all honesty, this was some of the better acting I've seen from MA in some time, and it had to do with the fact that Natalie is sick of John's crap.

Next week's Nash/Jessica scenes look good.

• Members

I got called out halfway through today's eppy, so just finished watching now. I logged on, thinking there would be lots of discussion, but was I ever wrong! LOL: could any show be LESS talked about on SON these days than OLTL? :o

I like most of the episode, and I am enjoying the hostage situation. There was a bit too much movement and quick camera angles for me, but OL's directors always do a good job overall with action sequences. Nice to see the actor playing Cole (name?) come alive for a moment when he saw his Mom in peril, and I did think KA was quite charming in their scenes together.

Dorian was a highlight for me ... I love her unadulterated rage, even when it's not justified!

In all honesty, this was some of the better acting I've seen from MA in some time, and it had to do with the fact that Natalie is sick of John's crap.

• Members

• Members

Dang Shane...you're turning into a post whore! :lol:

j/k

The name of the boy who plays Cole is Brandon Buddy.

I too like the hostage situation; especially there with the shot at the very end. I like wacko Spencer.

I know how you feel Shane, OLTL seems to be one of the least talked about soaps at SON these days. And that's sad, considering how much better the show has gotten recently.

BTW, I love your banner. :)

• Members

I loved most all of the show today, didn't really watch the Vincent/Cris and Vangie stuff, since I find that storyline SO boring, but all the other stuff was rather exciting. Very dramatic.

Loved the mention of Addie, and I so cannot wait to see her again, she's been missed. The scenes between Viki, Clint and Dorian were good, and I am loving me some wacko Spencer, but I sure wish he would have just put me out of my misery and shot Marty instead of himself. I really do.

Starr and Cole were very sweet, I tend to not like this storyline but they were actually very sweet today, and I loved Viki's expression when Starr was comforting Cole.

I think Natalie would be better off to just let John do what he wants, and when he gets sick again, say IFTYS. LOL.

Can't wait to see the show next week, its gotten so good.

• Members

I do agree....I am finding myself actually looking forward to the show each day more and more. The Viki/Clint/Dorian stuff is great...it's always good seeing those three on the screen.

And just look at the mentions of characters lately that we haven't seen in quite awhile....Addie, Cassie, Will, Jen..... . It's great to see at least small parts of OLTL's history remembered.

The show still has a ways to go, but it is awhole helluva lot better than it was only a few months ago. I just hope they can keep moving in the right direction.

Archived