Trump vrs. Rosie

WTGH

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pity is wasted on all three individuals because quite frankly they are all obnoxious.

However, Barbara Walters annoys me the most. The woman is a self serving fraud. I believe Donald's accustations against her. After all, this is the woman who masterminded Star Jone's exit under the premise she was leaving under own valition and lied repeatedly to the press until Star pulled her card.

Babs is reaping what she sows. :rolleyes:

• Members

Ooh, I know. I rarely watch "The View," but everytime I do, Barbara finds some way to talk about an interview she's done, wants to do or will do on 20/20. Doesn't matter what the topic is! They could be talking about rainbow colored poop with the flavor of bubble gum, and she'd reply, "Speaking of which, I recently interviewed the founder of Bubble Yum..." Everything is about her damn interviews!

• Members

Donald Trump Hits Back at Barbara Walters

On Wednesday morning's "The View" Barbara Walters uncharacteristically called Donald Trump a "pathetic man" and now Trump is firing back.

Access Hollywood reports that The businessman fired (no pun intended) off an angry letter following this morning's "The View," which saw Barbara Walters dub him a "poor, pathetic man."

"Barbara Walters has taken the low road for the sake of her show rather than the sake of her morality," he wrote in an open statement, sent out not long after "The View's" East Coast broadcast. "She lied with star Jones and now she has chosen to lie again."

In interviews since the end of December, Trump has claimed Walters told him she not only was not a fan of Rosie, she hinted O'Donnell would not be on "The View" much longer.

Walters refuted this on "The View," and today went one step further, banding with Rosie as the two exchanged barbs (again, no pun intended) over the man and a high five.

"Barbara has become a sad figurehead dominated by a third-rate comedian and I now wish she had not recently chosen me as one of the "10 Most Fascinating People," his letter states.

Trump continues on in his response to address the issue of ratings for his show "The Apprentice," which "The View" suggested was having ratings trouble. He also suggested his appearance on "Live with Regis and Kelly" and he being a point of topic on "The View" have upped their ratings.

Bodog.com (see website here) released odds Tuesday on whether Rosie O'Donnell will remain on The View through the entire year of 2007.

• Members

I really think Barbara is playing both sides against each other now. Any publicity/ratings she can get for The View at this point is probably fine by her, regardless of how pathetic it makes everyone (including herself) look.

Archived