top 5 US cities u wna visit!

FanSoAp07

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude ... you have no idea. :lol: I got asked once by a retard in Texas if it was snowing in the middle of August! I told him the great-lakes form a force field that keeps all the warm on the US side of the border and the cold on our side ... but that we were "working on that". The braintrust wished us luck with the endevor. :blink:

• Members

In no particular order.

1.) New York City - The culture. Broadway. So much of the things I'm interested in, ranging from music to television. Famous people everywhere. Ice skaters in Rockefeller Center on Christmas Eve, with Christmas music being piped through the streets. The ball dropping on New Years Eve. So much... stuff. So much of everything. I'd love it!

2.) New Orleans, LA - I've wanted to visit this city ever since watching its season of "The Real World," LoL

3.) Los Angeles, CA - Just to see if it's really as fake and plastic as everyone says it is. Weather would be great.

4.) Aspen, Colorado - It looks so gorgeous. I'd love to stay at some huge ski resort, everything covered in snow, right around Christmas time.

5.) Paris, France - I know it's not a US city, but I couldn't think of another. So... this tops all for my global yearnings.

• Members

You should be thankful for those evil, ignorant, moronic, and impatient **ckers. They pay your salary :lol:

My US Top 5

1. Salem, MA

2. Miami, FL

3. Baltimore, MD

4. Portland, OR

5. Seattle, WA

Other Cities

Dublin, Ireland

London, England

Toronto, Canada

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Berlin, Germany

Oslo, Norway

• Members

No, they don't. I'm there regardless. And there's a certain amount of dignity and respect you show a person ... and these people .... OMG. Cowards who would never dare to say what they do to me in person - because I'd beat their ass, but give them a phone receiver and they think they're hotshots. I could tell yall stories.

Archived