Article: Message to ABC: No More Rosie!

AntiNWO

• Members

Rosie O'Donnell has declared war on all Christians, and she is using ABC's show "The View" as her platform to execute her warfare.

After years of seeing Rosie O'Donnell preach her lesbian lifestyle on television; it does not surprise me that she would once again put her big foot into her even bigger mouth--and lash out at all Christians. I will give O'Donnell credit for one thing, and one thing only--at least she does not claim to be both a lesbian and a Christian, only a lesbian. Too often we hear from lesbians and homosexuals, whose lifestyle spits is the face of the Bible, God, and Biblical Christianity--wanting to be legislated as "special citizens" and given special privileges which you and I, as plain old vanilla-flavored Americans, are not given.

Come to think of it--even Muslim countries will not accept them. I truly pity homosexuals in Muslim countries; they are not near as tolerant as America. Yet, dear Rosie wants to declare war on all Christians--and she wants to use ABC as her platform to do her warfare.

I don't know about you; but, I was sick of Rosie before. Now, if I were to see her on a television screen, I would IMMEDIATELY change the channel. I would not even watch a news channel if Rosie came on the screen. Thank God for remote controls.

I want no more of Rosie O'Donnell.

I have sent this message to the president of ABC. I pray that you will do the same or send one of your own. His name, address, telephone, and e-mail address are listed below. Let's let him know that this time ABC has definitely crossed the unforgivable line --- and ONLY an ABC minus Rosie will ever satisfy Christian America or a Christian world.

Brian Frons, President, ABC Daytime (ABCD)

ABC, 47 West 66th Street, New York, NY 10023-6298

Primary Phone: 212-456-7777; Fax: 212-456-1424

E-Mail: Brian Frons:: President ABCD: [email protected]

Or if you prefer, you can go to the American Family Association web page and send their form letter to Mr. Frons.

Regardless of how you chose to tell him--send a message to ABC--and then I am asking all of my Friends in my Friends Ministry and in the Conservative Voice family to share this message with all of your Friends, Relatives, Associates, and Neighbors--all your FRANs--and ask them to do the same. Lets see how fast this message can cover not only America, but the world. This is one time that Christians around the world MUST TAKE A STAND and tell Mr. Frons and ABC that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

NO MORE ROSIE!

God bless, have a wonderful, blessed day,

Bill Gray [email protected] (http://www.World-Christian-Ministries.com)

MESSAGE FROM AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION September 14, 2006

Please help us get this information into the hands of as many people as possible by forwarding it to your entire email list of family and friends.

O'Donnell on ABC: 'Radical Christians' no different than murderous radical Muslims. Neither O'Donnell nor ABC has apologized.

ABC's Rosie O'Donnell told a nationwide audience this week that "radical Christians" are the same as radical Muslims who piloted hijacked jetliners into New York's Twin Towers, who chop off the heads of individuals and who bomb innocent children in suicide attacks. O'Donnell made her comments as host of ABC's "The View."

"Radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam in a country like America where we have separation of church and state," O'Donnell said. She had been saying that America was attacked "not by a nation." She continued: "And as a result of the attack and the killing of 3,000 innocent people, we invaded two countries and killed innocent people." Even her liberal co-hosts were shocked by her comments.

Co-host Joy Behar protested that Christians are not trying to impose mass murder on America. "This group (radical Muslims) is threatening to kill us."

Replied O'Donnell: "No, but we are bombing innocent people in other countries. True or false?"

O'Donnell was saying there is no difference between the radical Muslims who kill in the name of Allah and Bible-believing Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus.

Neither O'Donnell nor ABC apologized for the comments. Had she made similar comments about minorities or homosexuals, there would have been an apology, and she would have probably been fired.

The message from ABC is that bashing Christians is acceptable, even comparing them with murderers who kill in the name of Allah.

Take Action! Tell ABC that O'Donnell's comments deserve an apology and a reprimand.

1. Send the email to ABC asking for an apology and a reprimand.

2. Forward this to your friends and family, and ask them to send the email to ABC.

Send Your Email to ABC Now!

Thank you for caring enough to get involved.

Sincerely,

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman

American Family Association

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This campaign is stupid and not even worth anyone's time.

These extreme Christian and conservative groups need to stop pushing their agenda onto everyone else. When they wake up and realize you can't legislate morality and that their faith is not the only one that should be practiced in this country, we will be a lot better off.

Rosie is an obnoxious loudmouth, but from where I stand, it's not the gays and lesbians trying to run America. It's people like Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, the Phelps clan, and other false Christians that thump their Bibles in an attempt to shove their so-called hateful and hostile beliefs on others.

If they can't stand to watch her, than change the channel.

• Members

Rosie may THINK she is helping the gay cause, but people watching her get the WRONG idea about gays. They think we are all a bunch of pushy control freaks trying to FORCE any and every opinion onto America and assumes that everyone is a homophobe.

These Christian groups would have hated Rosie regardless of what she said about Christians(which I halfway agree with her on), but it seems like she just says stuff to piss people off. Not out of genuine caring or concern for any cause.

I'm SICK of Rosie. I want [!@#$%^&*] off TV like YESTERDAY

• Members

THE REVEREND WILDMON!?!?

This is the same man who, in the 1970s and 1980s, boycotted extensively against the *huge* hit shows "Three's Company," "Dallas," and "Charlie's Angels."

I hate Rosie too. As a matter of fact, as I type this, I'm watching "The View" and I'm really enjoying Sherri Sheppard. They should toss Rosie out on her ass and let Sherri stay.

• Members

Bree I think it is all the ones you mentioned who are destroying America - including Rosie. I could add a whole lot more esp. from the political realm who I think are destroying America too from both the Republican and the Democratic party.

But since this is about Rosie. I want her off my TV too. I quit watching The View because of her. Can't stand her and I used to like her. Well it was beyond like - I loved her. But now I want her gone - move to some little small town away from cameras and the media where I never have to hear you talk again.

• Members

What Rosie said is true. RADICAL Christianity is detroying the country. She made it VERY clear that she meant RADIAL, just like she meant RADICAL Islam.

People hate on Rosie, but without her The View would be cancelled right now. She has brought the show to life, they are open and honest like the early years. The show is called The View and I love that they aren't afraid to speak them anymore.

I also disagree with the notion that she shoves her opinion down our throats. It's the opposite actually. She stops Joy and allows Elisabeth to state her full opinion when before they'd ignore her. She is a great moderator for the show.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 5 2007, 01:11 PM)
What Rosie said is true. RADICAL Christianity is detroying the country. She made it VERY clear that she meant RADIAL, just like she meant RADICAL Islam.

People hate on Rosie, but without her The View would be cancelled right now. She has brought the show to life, they are open and honest like the early years. The show is called The View and I love that they aren't afraid to speak them anymore.

I also disagree with the notion that she shoves her opinion down our throats. It's the opposite actually. She stops Joy and allows Elisabeth to state her full opinion when before they'd ignore her. She is a great moderator for the show.

Can I marry you? :P I know most peeps here despise the lady, I for one, still love her.....so I'll stay out of this, 'tis a waste of time anyway

• Members

Speaking of Rosie, her 'enemy' Donald Trump is on the Late Show with David Letterman tonight.

I used to actually like Rosie once upon a time back when she had her own talk show, but that stopped a couple of years ago. And even know Donald Trump can be an a*shole, I like him a lot better than Rosie.

• Members

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 5 2007, 03:11 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What Rosie said is true. RADICAL Christianity is detroying the country. She made it VERY clear that she meant RADIAL, just like she meant RADICAL Islam.

I agree with you on that point Radical Christianity is. But I see people like Rosie O'Donell and Elton John as radicals on the other side.

I have heard Elton make statement like “ban religion completely" because it promotes “hatred and spite against gays”

A direct quote from him:

“I think religion has always tried to turn hatred towards gay people. Religion promotes the hatred and spite against gays. But there are so many Christian people I know who are gay and love their religion . . . From my point of view I would ban religion completely, even though there are some wonderful things about it. I love the idea of the teachings of Jesus Christ and the beautiful stories about it, which I loved in Sunday school and I collected all the little stickers and put them in my book. But the reality is that organised religion doesn’t seem to work. It turns people into hateful lemmings and it’s not really compassionate.”

And then Rosie's statement that you brought up.

Anything that is radical threatens to destroy. I see peole like Rosie and Elton as just as radical except they are on the opposite side.

I consider myself right down the middle. It is because of these religious fanantics and these liberal fanatics like Elton and Rosie that America and even most of the world is in the trouble that it is in.

I am so tired of the extreme right side that wants to ban everything on the left side. Then the extreme left side stands up and says it is their right to do these things, and then they turn around and make statements like these above. And even talk about banning something like religion entirely. It's just like the Dixie Chicks. I applauded them for saying what they said, and even admit they had the right to say it. But to get offended and angered about it when others disagreed was wrong. Just as much as they had the right to say it, others had the right to be offended and to choose to no longer buy their CDs or play their music. You can't have it both ways. We all have the right to do and say what we want in America, but it may not be accepted by even the majority of the population.

When will we as American's learn that our rights only extend as far as our reach. They end when another person comes into the perimeter. I am so tired of this it is my right and many times others suffer because of my right to express and act upon my freedoms. We all have to live together and learn to tolerate one another and that means sometimes respecting someone else's rights whether they infringe on our rights or not.

What Elton said is no different than what people like Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell say. It is he is just on the opposite side. Anytime you ban something you are taking someone else's rights away and it is wrong.

I am so tired of all of these people and all the politicians today. As I have said before I have taken myself out of connection with either party. Both are no longer in touch with what America needs today.

And celebrities like Rosie O'Donnell and Elton John need to shut thier mouths too.

• Members

I actually like Rosie on the View.

As for Trump, he's an arrogant pig. So Rosie criticized him on the show? They criticize a lot of people on The View, but you don't see all these people making such issues about it.

He's the one who is causing problems and being a b!tch here. He went on a rampage during an interview w/ Meredith Viera on the Today Show, and now he's hitting the talk show curcuits to blast Rosie and has his daughter and trophy wife defending him and blaming Rosie now. Meanwhile, she wasn't even on The View this week. I hope that when she returns, Rosie just ignores his hateful words and proves that she's the better person here.

• Members
People say this about Rosie, but as someone who watches The View every day and ses her comments in the proper context, I completely disagree. She speaks very highly of religion and the true message of Jesus, but what she isn't a fan of is Radical Christianity. She has never said "ban religion" or anything similar to what Elton John is saying. The one on The View who is very pushy with her opinions is Joy.

Rosie had her personal problems after she came out, but she has admitted that that was a very low point in her life and she definitely is not like that anymore.

Trump doesn't care about Rosie's very minor comments, he needs publicity for his tanking show! Just like when he sent that hateful letter to his good friend Martha Stewart. He will use whatever he can to promote himself.

Notice how Trump has a history of attacking and belitting women. When they say much worse things about him on The Daily Show for example. But he's not going to attack Jon Stewart or Bill Maher because they aren't scared of him and will rip him to shreds.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 5 2007, 01:11 PM)

I'd rather THE VIEW be cancelled.

I watched the show on and off for about nine years until Rosie showed up. Everytime I watch, they open the show with some Broadway/Barbra celebrity-pimping bull [!@#$%^&*] (like I really give a rat's behind about THAT).

I think the girls have ALWAYS had opinions on the show. I just think Rosie speaks louder than everyone else on the panel and has dissed everyone but God, therefore she makes THE VIEW seem as "outspoken" as it's first years.

In my honest opinion, Elisabeth really shook things up when she got her spot on the show. She has really helped to ruffle the feathers of everyone on the show with her staunch 50's Conservative Ideals. I don't think the four(which were at the time Meredith, Star, Joy, and Barbara) have never had anyone to spar with like that because they were all pretty much liberals(except Star, who's leaned moderate on several topics, and Joy who, despite being a flaming lib, has her random moments as well). If anyone should be credited for livening up THE VIEW, I give Hasselbeck sole credit for it. Rosie just has a show to herself...she just has sidekicks at the desk.

I REALLY hope Rosie's contract isn't renewed next year.

• Members

Hasselbeck was a joke before Rosie arrived. She'd say ridiculous things like "Gay marriage is like marrying it toaster" or "It's complicated!" Then everyone would shrug their shoulders and ignore her. Now Rosie stops the conversation and asks her why she thinks what she thinks and you get a better handle on her. Before everyone hated her, now they are enjoying her better.

I think she saved Hasselbeck's job.

Archived