GL 2007 wish

• Members

For 2007 I would like to see Edmund [David Andrew MacDonald] back on Guiding Light, Blake wakes up and Holly is waiting there both will have good storylines, also good storylines for Vanessa and Alex, Ed and Hope Bauer come for a visit and maybe Edmund/Beth will reconnect.

:wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want to see Ellen Wheeler and David Kreizman fired, new writers that care about the history of the show and Gl renewed.

I want to see Jeffrey murdered, Ava,Coop,Remy,Mel, Leah, and Cassie gone. Frank put on recurring status while Marj Dusay is offered a contract. The Bauers are restored to their rightful place on the show, Tiki hut Cedars burn to the ground and replaced by the old Cedars set. Phillip,Ed, and Nick McHenry Spaulding come back to the show.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

-Jeffrey and Ava off my precious show.

-Edmund returns, and is paired with Olivia! I've wanted it even more than a Reva and Edmund pairing.

-Alan-Michael becomes a force to be reckoned with as does Alex. Alan stops acting like a nutcase. Actually I want all the Spauldings to act like real flawed human beings than these cardboard cut outs that DK has made them. That includes Beth also.

-Jonathan and Tammy QUICKLY leave town and are never mentioned again.

-Cassie is revealed to be Annie with a face lift. Annie has the real Cassie stashed away in a well!

-More Bauers! More history! Character driven and emotional storytelling!

Archived