2007: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As I mentioned a few pages back, I was told months ago that three writing slots would be opening at OLTL in November and that Ron Carlivati really wanted the infamous Mola Moof for one of those slots. My source also said she would get a credit for it. Could that be her? Not sure. Apparently Frons wasn't crazy about the publicity she could bring, but wants to let Carlivati have whatever he needs to succeed.

BTW I didn't misspell her name out of meaness, but because it's censored when you spell it correctly. Like I said before, i don't believe she was the cause of all the drama before. She made far too many bold statements using her own name, plus she had two soap gigs. It just didn't make add her. I'd say it was an obvious frame job. Personally, I'd love for her to headwrite a soap, especially ATWT. I could see her rocking a family drama and bringing tons of diversity to Oakdale. I think Nuke fans would be pleased as well.

Completely unrelated, since GH is in the toilet, shouldn't they try and get Claire Labine back?

Archived